About the course
What you going to¬†get from this course?
- Understanding of how big data solutions are designed on AWS.
- Skills for developing AWS big data solutions.
- You should have completed one of our certified associate course like - certified developer or the certified SysOps administrator.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
Who is the target audience?
- Solutions Architects.
- Big Data Architects.
- System Administrators.
Module 1: Collection
- 1.1 Kinesis Firehose
- 1.2 SQS
- 1.3 IoT
- 1.4 Data Pipeline
Module 2: Storage
- 2.1 Kinesis Streams Introduction
- 2.2 Kinesis Streams Core Concepts
- 2.3 Kinesis Streams Emitting Data to AWS Services
- 2.4 Glacier
- 2.5 DynamoDB Introduction
- 2.6 DynamoDB Partitions
- 2.7 DynamoDB GSI/LSI
- 2.8 DynamoDB Streams and Replication
- 2.9 DynamoDB Performance Deep Dive Part
Module 3: Processing
- 3.1 EMR Introduction
- 3.2 Apache Hadoop Part
- 3.3 EMR Architecture
- 3.4 EMR Operations
- 3.5 Using Hue with EMR
- 3.6 Hive on EMR
- 3.7 Presto on EMR
- 3.8 Spark on EMR Part
- 3.9 EMR File Storage and Compression
- 3.10 EMR
- 3.11 Lambda in the AWS Big Data Ecosystem
Module 4: Analysis
- 4.1 Introduction to Redshift
- 4.2 Redshift Architecture
- 4.3 Redshift in the AWS Ecosystem
- 4.4 Columnar Databases
- 4.5 Redshift Table Design - Introduction
- 4.6 Redshift Table Design - Distribution Styles
- 4.7 Redshift Table Design - Sort Keys
- 4.8 Redshift Table Design - Data Types
- 4.9 Redshift Table Design - Compression
- 4.10 Redshift Table Design - Constraints
- 4.11 Redshift Table Design - Review Design
- 4.12 Redshift Workload Management
- 4.13 Redshift Loading Dat
- 4.14 Redshift Data Loading
- 4.15 Redshift Maintenance and Operations
- 4.16 Redshift Lab
- 4.17 Machine Learning Introduction
- 4.18 Machine Learning Multiclass Classification Model
- 4.19 Machine Learning Binary Classification Model
- 4.20 Machine Learning Regression Model
- 4.21 Machine Learning Lab
- 4.22 Elasticsearch
Module 5: Visualization
- 5.1 QuickSight Introduction
- 5.2 QuickSight Visualization
- 5.3 Big Data Visualization
Module 6: Security
- 6.1 EMR Security
- 6.2 Redshift Security
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.