About the course
What will you learn from this course?
- Skills to pass the AWS Certified Developer - Associate Exam.
- LearnÂ basic Python and PHP coding to make changes inÂ AWS environments.
- Become an amazon certified developer.
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop.
- Zeal to learn new technologies and tools.
Who is the target audience?
- AWS absolute beginners. No prior AWS knowledge is required.
- People who are interested in understanding and hosting applications on the AWS cloud.
Module 1: AWS - 10,000 Feet Overview
- 1.1 This History So Far
- 1.2 10000 Foot Overview
- 1.3 10000 Foot Quiz
Module 2: Identity Access Management (IAM)
- 2.1 IAM 101
- 2.2 Security Token Service
- 2.3 Active Directory Federation
- 2.4 Web Identity Federation
- 2.5 IAM Summary
Module 3: EC2 & Getting Setup
- 3.1 EC2 101
- 3.2 Launch Our First EC2 Instance
- 3.3 How to use Putty (Windows Users Only)
- 3.4 Security Groups
- 3.5 Upgrading EBS Volume Types
- 3.6 EFS
- 3.7 The AWS CLI - Using Credentials
- 3.8 The AWS CLI - Using Roles
- 3.9 S3 CLI & Regions
- 3.10 CLI commands for the Developer Exam
- 3.11 Bash Scripting
- 3.12 Lambda
- 3.13 Install PHP and Composer
- 3.14 Using the PHP SDK to access S3
- 3.15 EC2 Instance Metadata
- 3.16 Elastic Load Balancers - Exam Tips
- 3.17 SDKs Exam tips
- 3.18 Summary Of EC2 Section
Module 4: S3
- 4.1 S3 101
- 4.2 Creating An S3 Bucket Using The Console
- 4.3 Create An S3 Website
- 4.4 CORS Configuration
- 4.5 Build A Serverless Webpage
- 4.6 Using Polly To Help You Pass Your - A Serverless Approach
- 4.7 Build An Alexa Skill
- 4.8 S3 Version Control
- 4.9 Cross Region Replication
- 4.10 S3 Lifecycle Management & Glacier
- 4.11 Cloud Front Overview
- 4.12 Create A CDN
- 4.13 S3 - Security & Encryption
- 4.14 Storage Gateway
- 4.15 Snowball
- 4.16 S3 Transfer Acceleration
- 4.17 S3 Summary
Module 5: Databases Overview & Concepts
- 5.1 Database Essentials
Module 6: DynamoDB
- 6.1 Introduction To DynamoDB
- 6.2 Creating A DynamoDB Table
- 6.3 DynamoDB Indexes
- 6.4 Scan vs Query API Call
- 6.5 DynamoDB Provisioned Throughput
- 6.6 Using Web Identity Providers To Connect To Authenticate To DynamoDB
- 6.7 Other Important Aspects Of DynamoDB
- 6.8 DynamoDB Summary
Module 7: Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- 7.1 What Is SQS?
- 7.2 SQS Developer Exam Tips
Module 8: Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- 8.1 Introduction To SNS
- 8.2 Creating An SNS Topic
- 8.3 SNS Summary
Module 9: Simple Workflow Service (SWF)
- 9.1 Introduction To SWF
- 9.2 SWF
Module 10: ElasticBeanstalk
- 10.1 Using ElasticBeanstalk
- 10.2 ElasticBeanstalk Quiz
Module 11: CloudFormation
- 11.1 Using CloudFormation
- 11.2 CloudFormation
Module 12: AWS Shared Responsibility
- 12.1 Shared Responsibility Model
- 12.2 Shared Responsibility
Module 13: Route53 & DNS
- 13.1 DNS 101
- 13.2 Registering A Domain Name
- 13.3 Setup Our EC2 Instances
- 13.4 Simple Routing Policy
- 13.5 Weighted Routing Policies
- 13.6 Latency Routing Policy
- 13.7 Failover Routing Policies
- 13.8 Geolocation Routing Policy
- 13.9 DNS Exam Tips
Module 14: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- 14.1 Introduction and Overview
- 14.2 Building Our Own Custom VPC
- 14.3 Build A Custom VPC
- 14.4 Network Address Translation (NAT)
- 14.5 Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- 14.6 Custom VPC's and ELBs
- 14.7 NAT's vs Bastions
- 14.8 VPC Flow Logs
- 14.9 VPC Clean Up
- 14.10 VPC Summary
Module 15: The Exam
- 15.1 What To Expect?
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.