About the course
- A beautiful portfolio website that you can use as your own: We'll create a beautiful portfolio website that you will be able to use as your own and present it to your clients as a professional freelancer.
- Professional career complete guidance for tech market: A whole section dedicated on how to start your professional career either as a freelancer, a full-time employee or even how to create a startup around your latest web app.
What are the requirements?
- Internet, Windows/MAC/Linux
What I am going to get from this course
- Able to create your own blog or portfolio.
- You will be able to work as freelance if you do not want to join the job.
- Programmers or non-programmers.
- Aspiring developers.
Module 1: Introduction to web development â€“ from html to html5
- 1.1 The Web Architecture
- 1.2 Basics of DNS
- 1.3 HTTP Architecture
- 1.4 Introduction to HTML + CSS
- 1.6 Create Basic Website
Module 2: HTML basics
- 2.1 Introduction to HTML Structure vs Presentation
- 2.2 URL (URL)
- 2.3 ASCII and Unicode
- 2.4 Html Tags
- 2.5 Attributes
- 2.6 Elements (Tags Attributes and Elements) Page Titles
- 2.7 Formatting Tags (HTML Formatting tags)
- 2.8 Text Formatting
Module 3: CSS
- 3.1 Style sheet Types
- 3.2 CSS Selectors
- 3.3 CSS Text Properties
- 3.4 CSS Shorthand Properties
- 3.5 CSS Background Properties
- 3.6 CSS Positioning (Positioning Tutorial)
Module 4: Bootstrap CSS
- 4.1 Bootstrap Helper Classes
- 4.2 Bootstrap Responsive utilities
- 4.3 Bootstrap Glyphicons
- 4.4 Bootstrap Button Groups
- 4.5 Navbar
- 4.6 Bootstrap Progress Bars
- 4.7 Bootstrap Media Object
- 4.8 Bootstrap Panels
Module 5: Introduction web server and phpMyAdmin
- 5.1 Introduction to www
- 5.2 Understanding client/server roles Apache
- 5.3 PHP
- 5.4 phpMyAdmin
- 5.5 XAMPP installation
Module 6: Jquery & AJAX
- 6.1 jQuery methods/selectors
- 6.2 jQuery UI
- 6.3 AJAX
Module 7: Introduction to PHP
- 7.1 PHP Script Anatomy
- 7.2 HTML in PHP & PHP in HTML
- 7.3 Data types
- 7.4 Variables & Constants
- 7.5 Operators
- 7.6 Control Structures
- 7.7 Error Handling in PHP
- 7.8 FUNCTIONS
- 7.9 ARRAYS
- 7.10 STRINGS
- 7.11 FORM HANDLING
Module 8: Database programming with MySQL
- 8.1 SQL Fundamentals
- 8.2 MySQL and PHP-MyAdmin Walkthrough
- 8.3 CRUD Programming
- 8.4 Left & Right Inner Outer Joins in SQL from PHP
Module 9: Object-oriented PHP
- 9.1 OOP Fundamentals
- 9.2 Classes and Methods
- 9.3 Inheritance
- 9.4 Polymorphism in PHP
- 9.5 PDO
Module 10: XML, JSON && HOSTING
- 10.1 Xml read/write
- 10.2 JSON read/write
- 10.3 Making your website live
Module 11: PHP Frameworks and CMS
- 11.1 Introduction of PHP Frameworks
- 11.2 Introduction of PHP CMS
- 11.3 Framework Vs CMS
- 11.4 Introduction of Wordpress
- 11.5 Wordpress themes
- 11.6 user management
- 11.7 Wordpress pages
- 11.8 Posts
- 11.9 Wordpress menu and navigation
- 11.10 Wordpress backend
- 11.11 Wordpress front page customization.
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.