About the AcademyMicrosoft Visio is a diagramming software thatâ€™s used to create technical and non-technical communications and representations of process diagrams, work flow diagrams, architectural diagrams, timelines, engineering drawings, concepts, ideas, structures, layouts, software models, blueprints, etc. Microsoft Visio replaces the tedious and inconvenient process of creating diagrams by providing easy to use tools to create complex diagrams, so you can create any complex drawing easily and with minimum effort.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 80 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Create new diagrams from scratch
- Quickly navigate and customize the visio interface
- Add and connect shapes
- Format shapes and use diagram themes
- Add shape and diagram text
- Create a flowchart
- Create an org chart
- Group shapes and use layers
- Insert pictures
- Generate reports
- Use data from external applications
- And much more
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginning to intermediate students who want to make charts, document processes, or create diagrams with confidence and ease.
Module 1: Introduction to MS VISIO
- 1.1 Introduction of MS Visio
- 1.2 Important features of Visio
- 1.3 How to setup Visio
- 1.4 Introduction of MS Visio first window
Module 2: Basics of Microsoft Visio
- 2.1 Templates in MS Visio
- 2.2 Use of different templates in MS Visio
- 2.3 Introduction of title bar
- 2.4 Menu bar
- 2.5 Different windows in MS Visio
- 2.6 Introduction of shapes and stencils
Module 3: Creating Diagrams
- 3.1 How to create flowchart in Visio
- 3.2 Different flowchart shapes available in Visio
- 3.3 How to create a sequence diagram in Visio
- 3.4 Different sequence diagram shapes available in Visio
- 3.5 How to insert another shapes
Module 4: Working with File Formatting
- 4.1 Importing different file format in Visio
- 4.2 Saving Visio file in different format and use it
- 4.3 Import from Sharepoint to Visio for editing
- 4.4 Export from Visio to Sharepoint
Module 5: Working with Data
- 5.1 Link Data to shapes using Data Selector
- 5.2 Creating Data Graphics
- 5.3 Use of data control windows
Module 6: Sitemaps & Wireframing
- 6.1 What is sitemaps and uses
- 6.2 How to create sitemaps
- 6.3 What is Wireframing
- 6.4 Why Wireframing is for a site
- 6.5 How to create Wireframing
Module 7: Advanced Custom Shape Design
- 7.1 Creating New Shapes
- 7.2 Revising Existing Shapes
- 7.3 Locking and Protecting Shapes
- 7.4 Creating Custom Stencils
- 7.5 Adding Shapes to the Stencil
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.