About the Academy
- At the end of this course, you'll understand the complete feature set of S3
- You'll learn the way to control access to your data using access control lists and bucket & user policies
- You'll learn data protection methods using encryption, versioning and cross region replication.
- You'll learn advanced S3 performance techniques when operating at scale.
- You'll find out how to create serverless websites and create serverless event driven engines
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Access to an AWS account (free tier is suitable)
- Access to the AWS CLI (not mandatory)
- A little AWS knowledge helps
Who is the target audience?
- Cloud and AWS beginners who are looking to learn about a core, fundamental AWS service.
- AWS intermediates and specialists who are looking to expand their knowledge of S3.
- Developers who are looking to use a highly scalable, secure, multi-functional storage back end.
- Serverless enthusiasts who are hoping to create sites or Â integrate a storage engine into their applications.
- Cloud architects and engineers who looking to design applications and infrastructure on AWS.
Module 1: The Basics of S3
- 1.1 S3 Basics
- 1.2 Buckets and Objects
Module 2: Security: Access Control
- 2.1 An Introduction to S3 Permissions
- 2.2 Access Control Lists (ACL's)
- 2.3 Bucket & User Policies
- 2.4 Cross Account Access Using ACL's
- 2.5 Cross Account Access Using Bucket Policies
- 2.6 Timed URL
Module 3: Security: Logging and Monitoring
- 3.1 Monitoring S3 With CloudWatch
- 3.2 S3 Access Logging
- 3.3 CloudTrail Logging
- 3.4 CloudTrail & CloudWatch Metrics
- 3.5 CloudTrail & CloudWatch Events
Module 4: Security: Data Protection
- 4.1 S3 Encryption
- 4.2 Versioning
- 4.3 Cross Region Replication
Module 5: Lifecycle Management
- 5.1 Lifecycle Management
- 5.2 Storage Class Analysis
Module 6: Event Notifications
- 6.1 Event Notifications
- 6.2 Event Notifications lab
Module 7: Performance Optimisation
- 7.1 An Introduction To CloudFront
- 7.2 Transfer Acceleration
- 7.3 Choosing An S3 Naming Scheme
- 7.4 Optimising S3 PUTS
- 7.5 GETS & LISTS
- 7.6 Multipart Upload
- 7.7 Optimising GETS with CloudFront
- 7.8 S3 Inventory
Module 8: Website Hosting
- 8.1 Static Website Hosting
- 8.2 Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
Module 9: Practical Uses of S3
- 9.1 CloudBerry Backup
- 9.2 Backing Up Data With CloudBerry Backup
- 9.3 Restoring Data With CloudBerry Backup
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.