About the AcademyThis java training course is designed to provide a solid foundation in java programming and eclipse for programmers. This course assumes no previous experience, and takes you from the absolute beginner concepts like showing you the tools you need to download and install, writing your very first java program, and then goes into more detail as we explore the entire java feature set. All the basic java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions are explained in great detail, together with complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the java API.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Work on live projects to get hands-onÂ experience.
- Learn, do, practice, get support and guidance from mentors.
- Understand how projects are created.
- Work on design, development and testing phases and get through with process of softwareÂ development.
- Deploy your projects and get real exposure.
- Get premium access to our huge training video based knowledge portal.
- Brush-up your concepts with short and problem specific training videos.
- Request for video solution of any specific problem in softwareÂ development domain in java.
- Researched interview questions and framed answers for interview preparation.
- Get questions and answers on your project from mentors.
- Do self assessment and track your progress.
- Create your own resume with unique "Resume Builder" module of our portal.
- Get information how resumes needs to be prepared for java developer interviews.
- Prepare your resume and get it checked with the mentor.
- Get profile based sample resumes and take idea for preparing your resume.
- Learn do's and don'ts of resume building.
- Get help in placement to find suitable job for yourself.
- Get local jobs information from our job portal.
- Over 30 hours ofÂ training videos.
- Java classes, Object oriented concepts, methods etc.
- Support team ready to answer your questions in less than 24h.
- Course updated regularly with the latest features and updates in the world of java development.
- Freelancer career special guidance.
- Exercises, manuals and reference guides
What is the target audience?
- Programmers or non-programmers.
- Aspiring developers.
- No age limit.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- 1.1 Course Overview
- 1.2 Computer Setup
Module 2: Getting Started with Java
- 2.1 Objectives
- 2.2 What is Java?
- 2.3 How to Get Java
- 2.4 A First Java Program
- 2.5 About Your First Java Program
- 2.6 Compiling and Interpreting Applications
- 2.7 The JSDK Directory Structure
- 2.8 Labs
Module 3: Eclipse
- 3.1 Objectives
- 3.2 Introduction to Eclipse
- 3.3 Installing Eclipse
- 3.4 Running Eclipse for the First Time
- 3.5 Editors
- 3.6 Views
- 3.7 and Perspectives
- 3.8 Creating a Project and Class
- 3.9 Running a Java Application
- 3.10 Debugging a Java Application
- 3.11 Importing Existing Java Code into Eclipse
Module 4: Datatypes and Variables
- 4.1 Objectives
- 4.2 Primitive Datatypes
- 4.3 Declarations
- 4.4 Variable Names
- 4.5 Numeric Literals
- 4.6 Character Literals
- 4.7 Strings and String Comparisons
- 4.8 String API Documentation
- 4.9 Immutable Strings
- 4.10 String Literals
- 4.11 Arrays
- 4.12 More Arrays
- 4.13 Non-Primitive Datatypes
- 4.14 The Dot Operator
- 4.15 Labs
Module 5: Operators and Expressions
- 5.1 Expressions
- 5.2 Assignment Operator
- 5.3 Arithmetic Operators
- 5.4 Relational Operators
- 5.5 Logical Operators
- 5.6 Increment and Decrement Operators
- 5.7 Operate-Assign Operators
- 5.8 The Conditional Operator
- 5.9 Operator Precedence
- 5.10 Implicit Type Conversions
- 5.11 The Cast Operator
- 5.12 Labs
Module 6: Methods
- 6.1 Methods
- 6.2 Calling Methods
- 6.3 Defining Methods
- 6.4 Method Parameters
- 6.5 Scope
- 6.6 Labs
Module 7: Object-Oriented Programming
- 7.1 Objectives
- 7.2 Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- 7.3 Classes and Objects
- 7.4 Fields and Methods
- 7.5 Encapsulation
- 7.6 Access Control
- 7.7 Inheritance
- 7.8 Polymorphism
- 7.9 Demonstrating Polymorphism with Arrays
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.