About the AcademyAnyone who has worked in web development for more than five minutes can tell you: the difference between an outstanding site and a terrible site is the quality of the CSS. With our "CSS Tutorial for Beginners" course, you can learn to make high-quality, graphically amazing and thoroughly impressive web sites. All it takes is a little creativity and a strong understanding of CSS design and code and your website will look exactly the way you want it to. WeÂ bring you this dynamic and comprehensive CSS course. This "CSS Tutorial for Beginners" is perfect for both beginners who donâ€™t understand how to use CSS and experts who donâ€™t understand why they cannot get their website to look exactly the way they want it to. Watch over 4 hours of engaging video lectures, sharpen your skills with fun and creative lab exercises, and study the dozens of style sheet examples provided.Â With this CSS course, you will become fully competent in CSS and master of your website! Take this ultimate CSS development course (With CSS3!) course now and start learning CSS.
What are the requirements?
- Some understanding of HTML
- Mac or PC with internet connection
- Text editor and web browser
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- How to use CSS selectors
- How to integrate CSS in to web and mobile
- How to style text
- How to style lists
- How to use sprite sheets
- How to work with images in CSS
- How to create a CSS drop down model
- How to use and apply the CSS box model to page layout
- How to create CSS tranformations
- How to create CSS animations
- How to understand and Use CSS position
- What considerations to take when using CSS for mobile
What is the target audience?
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Web Development Students
- Print Designers Learning Web
- Software Developers
- HTML Coders
- PHP Developers
- Mobile Developers
Module 1: Session 1
- 1.1 CSS course introduction
- 1.2 HTML adding CSS
- 1.3 Create an inline style
Module 2: Session 2
- 2.1 CSS using IDs to select elements
- 2.2 Create an id for an element
Module 3: Session 3
- 3.1 CSS spans and divs classes
- 3.2 Using CSS
- 3.3 CSS working with backgrounds
- 3.4 Set the background color of the entire body
Module 4: Session 4
- 4.1 CSS selecting the right elements
- 4.2 Define a style to set the font color
Module 5: Session 5
- 5.1 CSS hyperlinks and navigation
- 5.2 Define a style to remove underlines from all hyperlinks
Module 6: Session 6
- 6.1 CSS box model
- 6.2 Define a CSS style to set the padding for a specific class
Module 7: Session 7
- 7.1 CSS box model shorthand
- 7.2 CSS nesting selections
- 7.3 Create a style for a nested element
Module 8: Session 8
- 8.1 CSS combinators
- 8.2 Create a style using the adjacent selector
Module 9: Session 9
- 9.1 CSS and HTML source code
- 9.2 CSS positions
- 9.3 Create a sticky footer
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.