AWS certified Developer associate training in Virginia is aligned to help you to pass Associate developer exam announced by AWS and is designed to help you understand the core knowledge of AWS services, uses of AWS services, and basic AWS architecture. This AWS certification training will help you to understand the Amazon Web Services (AWS) core concepts & make you able to use AWS APIs, CLI or SDKs. You will gain hands-on experience in developing and deploying applications on the AWS platform. With this AWS certification training, you will learn how AWS cloud computing redefines the rules of IT architecture and how to design, provision and scale AWS Cloud implementations. Services:
- Kinesis etc.
- Self-learning training duration: 04 hours
- Instructor-led training: 10 hours
- 3 Simulation exams
- 3 test papers for every AWS certified Developer associate exam topic.
Who can take this course?
- Anyone who wants to learn AWS skills and start a career AWS developer.
What will I get after training?
- Get the knowledge of various AWS services
- Get the hands-on experience on various AWS services
- Able to deploy web apps through AWS orchestrations with an automated process.