AWS certified Solutions architect exam is in top 3 certifications of 2018 (Source). The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate-level exam validates an individual’s expertise in designing and deploying secure & scalable systems on AWS. AWS certified Solution architect training in Virginia is aligned to help you to pass Associate developer exam announced by AWS and is designed to help you understand architectural principles and services. This AWS certification training will help you to learn about designing workload deployments on the Amazon Web Services platform. You will learn different strategies for Compute, networking, storage, DNS, RDS, monitoring, load balancing, and much more. You will gain hands-on experience to provision & deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies. Services:
- Route53 etc.
- Self-learning training duration: 6 hours
- Instructor-led training: 10 hours
- 3 Simulation exams
- 3 test papers for every AWS certified Solutions architect associate exam topic.
Who can take this course?
- Anyone who is passionate to learn AWS skills and start a career AWS solutions architect.
- Anyone who performs the Solutions architect role.
What will I get after training?
- Get the knowledge of various AWS services.
- you will have the skills and knowledge needed to securely design highly available and scalable systems.
- Able to define a solution using AWS architectural design principles based on customer requirements.