About the courseISTQB Agile Tester is a Foundation Level Extention that draws attention on how testing practices adapt to the changing environment. Take this course if you want to add value to your Agile Team, apply your testing skills and improve your professional knowledge as a software tester.
It will be helpful to have some testing experience, knowledge of SDLC and STLC, be familiar with Agile Manifesto to take this course.
What are the requirements?
In this 2-day course you will:
What am I going to get this certification?
- understand Agile testing concepts in comparing to "Waterfall" Projects;
- see how this certificate fits into the ISTQB program;
- learn how to work with an Agile team efficiently;
- understand what role tester plays in Agile Projects;
- participate in release and iteration planning;
- practice writing testable User Stories;
- learn Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools.
This course about Agile Software Testing is an excellent fit for Software Development professionals experienced with Waterfall SDLC, and want to use their skills in an Agile environment, including testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, software developers. It will also be useful for entry-level testers.
What is the target audience?
Module 1: Agile Software Development
- 1.1 Statements of value and principles of Agile Manifesto
- 1.2 Approach to building a successful team
- 1.3 Early and frequent feedback
- 1.4 Three Agile Software Development Approaches - XP
- 1.5 Scrum
- 1.6 Kanban
- 1.7 3C concept for writing testable user stories
- 1.8 Tester role in retrospective meetings
- 1.9 Automated activities for continuous integration
- 1.10 Two types of planning - release vs. iteration
- 1.11 and how a tester adds value to them
Module 2: Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes
- 2.1 Testing in Waterfall and Agile approaches
- 2.2 Role of independent tester in Agile Project
- 2.3 Business-oriented
- 2.4 development and test work products
- 2.5 Test Levels in Agile lifecycle
- 2.6 Configuration Management
- 2.7 Monitoring and Communicating Progress: burndown chart
- 2.8 stand-up meetings
- 2.9 Product quality metrics
- 2.10 How to manage regression risk
- 2.11 Role of tester in Agile team
- 2.12 tester skills
Module 3: Agile Testing Methods, techniques, and tools
- 3.1 Test-driven development
- 3.2 Acceptance test-driven development
- 3.3 Behaviour-driven development
- 3.4 the Test Pyramid - Test Levels and testing types
- 3.5 Best Behavioral practices in Scrum team
- 3.6 Agile Testing practices
- 3.7 Assessing Quality Risks in Agile Project
- 3.8 Estimating Test Effort and Story Points
- 3.9 Testing Techniques specific to Agile Projects
- 3.10 Acceptance Criteria
- 3.11 Definition of Done for Testing Levels
- 3.12 User Story
- 3.13 Feature
- 3.14 Iteration and Release
- 3.15 Blac Box Test Design
- 3.16 Exploratory Testing
- 3.17 Task Management and Tracking tools
- 3.18 Communication and Information Sharing tools
- 3.19 Software Build and Distribution tools
- 3.20 Configuration Management tools
- 3.21 Test Design
- 3.22 Implementation and Execution tools
- 3.23 Cloud Computing and Virtualization tools
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.