About the certification
- ITlearn360 advanced SEO Certification Training has been intended to help you naturally increase the visibility of your business. Not only do you understand the concepts of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) but you also get the hands-on experience on all the industry-related SEO tools and applications. With ITlearn360 SEO training, you will study all the required skills to maintain your website/webpage listing at the top of the search engine’s list.
- ITlearn360 provides advanced SEO training module where you will get comprehensive information of SEO concepts such as keyword management and research, on-page and off-page optimization, website management, link building, URL management, planning and marketing a website, and analytics.
Who is the target audience?
- Candidates who have basic knowledge of SEO
What are the requirements?
- Search Engine Optimization training is beneficial for anyone who wants to become proficient in SEO best practices
What I am going to get from this course
- You will Learn Basics Of SEO and how search engines work
- Great understanding of Search Engine Algorithms
- SEO best practices, and tips and tricks on link building
- Techniques to promote search engine rankings of your websites
- Learn how to attract organic traffic to the website, boosting visibility and new customers
Module 1: How Search Engines Work
- 1.1 The Search Engine Landscape
- 1.2 Analyzing Search Results
- 1.3 The Search Engine
Module 2: Keyword Research
- 2.1 Keywords: the Foundation
- 2.2 Keyword Research: Keyword Tool Overview
- 2.3 Build a Keyword List
- 2.4 Long tail and Short tail
- 2.5 Explore Opportunities
- 2.6 Plan for Trends & Cycles
- 2.7 Group & Manage
Module 3: On-Page Optimization
- 3.1 Key On-Page Elements
- 3.2 Optimize Content Hierarchy
- 3.3 Optimize Content
- 3.4 Optimize Content with HTML
- 3.5 Optimize for Mobile
Module 4: Information Architecture
- 4.1 Information Architecture
Module 5: Website Management and Optimization
- 5.1 Domain Signals for SEO
- 5.2 Manage Website URLs
- 5.3 Identify and Remove Duplicate Content
- 5.4 Additional Optimization & Management
- 5.5 Webmaster Tools
- 5.6 Moving to a New Domain or Redesign
- 5.7 Google's History Of Major Algorithm
Module 6: Off-Page SEO
- 6.1 The Importance of Links Part
- 6.2 Evaluating Backlinks
- 6.3 Seven Methods of Link Building
- 6.4 Build Links through Social Networks and Social Media Sites
- 6.5 Advanced Concepts and Best Practices for Linking
Module 7: Planning A New Website
- 7.1 Choose a Domain Name
- 7.2 Organize Content Structure
- 7.3 Develop URL Structure
Module 8: Information Architecture Planning
- 8.1 Information Architecture Planning
Module 9: Market Your Optimized Website
- 9.1 Conducting Competitive Audit
- 9.2 Why You Should Not Rely on Rankings
- 9.3 Create a Marketing Plan
- 9.4 SEO and Marketing Teams
- 9.5 Claim and Manage Your Business Listing
Module 10: Inbound Links
- 10.1 Inbound Links
Module 11: Analytics and Measurement
- 11.1 Intro to Measurement
- 11.2 Analytics Terms and Concepts
- 11.3 Measuring Goals and Goal Values
- 11.4 Measure and Analyze the Bounce Rate
- 11.5 Critical Reports to Improve Your SEO
Module 12: Marketing Plan
- 12.1 Marketing Plan
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.