About the certification
- ITlearn360 provides comprehensive Social Media training program which is aimed to educate and train candidates in the rapidly expanding field of Social Media. Candidates will be trained on the latest and most advanced techniques; they will develop skills in gaining traffic to the websites and promoting and securing brand and online reputation. This training program is aimed at educating and training candidates on the effect of E-commerce and how Social media has changed businesses in the field of marketing and communication.
- ITlearn360's comprehensive Social Media training program tends to the concept of sales channels and how it connects to your existing Social Media goal and micro-goals.
This course will train participants in:
Who is the target audience?
- Drawing more traffic and generating visibility and awareness for a brand or product.
- Comprehensive social media communication principles and platforms
- Learn how the emotions of sharing impact social exposure and why social media strategies must originate from a business goal.
- Identifying potential social media metrics for a campaign by describing the three key areas of business that social media can impact.
- Understanding the subtle and intricate details of effective social media marketing
- Effectively implementing Social Media strategies and tactics and creating marketing campaigns
- Distinguishing the four approaches to motivate consumers by listing the three key benefits of storytelling when it comes to consumer engagement.
What are the requirements?
- Digital Marketing Analyst, SEO Specialist, Anyone who have basic knowledge of Social Media
What I am going to get from this course
- Social Media Marketing Strategies and Implementation
- Content Marketing on Social Media Sites
- Social Media Paid Advertisement
Module 1: Building a Sustainable Social Media Strategy
- 1.1 Social Media Challenges
- 1.2 Strategy Building Guide
- 1.3 Establishing and Benefitting from a Social Media Home Base
- 1.4 Creating a Campaign Message
- 1.5 Planning and Benefiting from a Diversified Posting Strategy
Module 2: Converged Social Media
- 2.1 The Role of Converged Media in Social
- 2.2 Understanding Paid
- 2.3 Owned
- 2.4 and Earned Media
- 2.5 Putting Converged Media to Work for you
Module 3: Content Marketing in a Social Media World
- 3.1 The Role of Content Marketing in Social
- 3.2 Building a Content Plan
- 3.3 Matching Content to Consumer Intent
- 3.4 Generating Content Ideas
- 3.5 Unlocking Content’s Full Potential
Module 4: Visual Social Media
- 4.1 Understanding the impact of great visuals
- 4.2 Leveraging Images in Social Media
Module 5: Understanding and Sparking Social Sharing
- 5.1 What Makes Social Sharing so Valuable
- 5.2 Building Content That is Inherently Shareable
- 5.3 Psychology of Social Sharing
- 5.4 Brainstorming Your Social Content Ideas
Module 6: Storytelling An Essential Part of Your Social Narrative
- 6.1 Why Storytelling is Essential in Social Marketing
- 6.2 Finding Your Focus and Your Story
- 6.3 Understanding Consumer Stories and Their Role
- 6.4 Matching Customer Story to Motive
Module 7: Influencer Marketing and Online Reputation Management
- 7.1 The Role of Social Media Listening
- 7.2 Reputation Management And Response
- 7.3 Finding Influencers and Evangelists
- 7.4 Engaging with Influencers and Evangelists
- 7.5 Engaging with Paid Influencers and Evangelists
Module 8: Social Media Selling
- 8.1 Understanding the Role of Social in the Sales Cycle
- 8.2 How Sales and Marketing Function as a Team in Social Selling
Module 9: Social Media Measurement
- 9.1 The Basics of Social Media Measurement
- 9.2 Social Media Specific Metrics
Module 10: Video and YouTube Marketing
- 10.1 Video and YouTube Marketing - Establishing A Video Marketing Strategy
- 10.2 Video and YouTube Marketing - Gaining Exposure And Measuring Impact
- 10.3 Video and YouTube Marketing - Leveraging Mobile Video
- 10.4 Video and YouTube Marketing - Promoting And Measuring Mobile Video
Module 11: YouTube Advertising
- 11.1 YouTube for Business
- 11.2 How To Make A Client Video
- 11.3 Promote Your Client video
- 11.4 Data
- 11.5 Metrics
- 11.6 And Analytics
Module 12: Social Networking and Facebook Marketing
- 12.1 Social Networking Overview
- 12.2 Understanding Facebook
- 12.3 Getting started On Facebook
- 12.4 Understanding The Facebook Algorithm And News Feed
- 12.5 Facebook Analytics
Module 13: Facebook Advertising
- 13.1 Understanding Facebook Ads
- 13.2 Choosing Your Ad Type
- 13.3 Facebook Ad Targeting
Module 14: Microblogging and Twitter
- 14.1 Understanding Twitter
- 14.2 Twitter Marketing Foundations
- 14.3 Twitter Search And Twitter Cards
- 14.4 Define A Goal Create And Create A Strategy
- 14.5 Twitter Tools
Module 15: Twitter Advertising
- 15.1 Understanding The Options
- 15.2 Understanding Targeting Bids
- 15.3 Advanced Twitter Targeting With TV Ads
- 15.4 Increased Ad Engagement With Twitter Cards
Module 16: Pinterest Marketing
- 16.1 Understanding Pinterest's Potential
- 16.2 Putting Pinterest To Work
- 16.3 Building A Pinterest Strategy
- 16.4 Pinterest Measurement
- 16.5 Pinterest Advertising
Module 17: LinkedIn Marketing
- 17.1 Content Marketing Channel: LinkedIn
Module 18: Instagram Marketing
- 18.1 Content Marketing Channel: Instagram
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.