About the certification
- Pay Per Click (PPC) is an effective internet advertising model which helps in gaining traffic on the website. Publisher generates monetary benefits only when the advertisement is clicked. ITlearn360 Advanced Pay Per Click program trains professionals in the fields of PPC and paid search. In the digital world, a PPC-certified professional is proficient to display influential campaigns to target an audience based on expressed interests and demonstrated search history.
Who is the target audience?
- Have learning and proficiency in different form of Pay Per Click advertising.
- Be informed with the auction model, ranking algorithms, and post-click activity.
- Comprehend the differences between various search engines and how each one can affect a campaign.
- Be able to assess the market shared by the search engines.
- Analyze past and future Pay Per Click trends.
- Define, measure, and compare keywords and choose the best to fit the advertising model.
- Have a solid understanding of campaign settings, how to structure a campaign, and pricing models.
- Have proficiency in composing your own ads, developing landing pages, and using ad groups.
- Survey the market trends to decipher which PPC campaign works for other advertisers.
- Track clicks and the return on investment to determine success for each campaign.
What are the requirements?
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Executives
- Marketing and Sales professionals are best suited but everyone can choose this course.
What I am going to get from this course
- You will get the knowledge of Keyword Planner.
- Google AdWords.
Module 1: Writing Effective Ad Copy and Introduction to Landing Pages
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Introduction
- 1.3 From Ad Copy to Websites
- 1.4 Searching for Answer
- 1.5 Unique Selling Proposition
- 1.6 Features Vs Benefits
- 1.7 The Buying Cycle
- 1.8 Instruct What to Do Next
- 1.9 Examine Search Results
- 1.10 Calls to Action Are Important!
- 1.11 Anatomy of Ad Copy
- 1.12 Headline
- 1.13 Description Line
- 1.14 Display UR
- 1.15 Mobile Preference
- 1.16 A Place to Start
- 1.17 Ad Copy
- 1.18 Recap
Module 2: Campaign Settings Overview
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Types of Accounts
- 2.3 Access Level
- 2.4 Single and Multiple Account
- 2.5 Campaign
- 2.6 General Campaign Setting
- 2.7 Scheduling Settings
- 2.8 All Online Campaign
- 2.9 Placement Data
- 2.10 Customize
- 2.11 What You Want Your Account to Accomplish
- 2.12 Monitor Your Conversions
- 2.13 More Options
- 2.14 Microsoft adCenter
- 2.15 Conclusion
Module 3: Conversion Tracking, Bidding, and Reporting
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 Introduction
- 3.3 Setting Marketing Goals
- 3.4 Set Your Goals
- 3.5 Measuring Goals
- 3.6 Important Numbers
- 3.7 Tracking Goals
- 3.8 adCenter Conversion Tracking
- 3.9 Thank You Page Codes
- 3.10 Tracking Other Paid Search Sites
- 3.11 Conclusion
Module 4: The Content/Display Network
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Introduction
- 4.3 Search Vs Display
- 4.4 Smart Pricing
- 4.5 Campaign Settings and Bidding
- 4.6 Keywords for Display Targeting
- 4.7 Topic Targeting
- 4.8 Interest Targeting
- 4.9 Remarketing
- 4.10 Automatic Placements
- 4.11 Managed Placements
- 4.12 Buying Cycle Based upon Targeting Types
- 4.13 Flexible Targeting
Module 5: Account Organization
- 5.1 Overview
- 5.2 Introduction
- 5.3 Ad Groups Organization Intrn
- 5.4 Initial Keyword Research
- 5.5 Does Keyword Fit Boths
- 5.6 Ad Group Organization
- 5.7 Organization for Large Account
- 5.8 Include Your Brand
- 5.9 List Your Modifiers
- 5.10 Mix Keywords
- 5.11 Result: Lots of Keywords
- 5.12 Scaling Ad Copy
- 5.13 There are Tools
- 5.14 Large Accounts Landing Pages
- 5.15 Mobile Keyword Organization
- 5.16 Using Negatives for Organization
- 5.17 Organizing by Match Type
- 5.18 Restricting Match Types by Ad Group
- 5.19 Restricting Match Types by Campaigns
Module 6: Quality Score
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Introduction
- 6.3 Quality Score Overview
- 6.4 Ad Rank Background
- 6.5 Ad Rank Formula
- 6.6 Ad Rank Illustrates
- 6.7 Quality Score & Financial
- 6.8 Viewing Quality Score Data
- 6.9 Quality Score Factors
- 6.10 Landing Page Spiderability
- 6.11 Landing Page Relevance
- 6.12 Landing Page Transparency
- 6.13 Landing Page Navigation
- 6.14 Landing Page Load Time
Module 7: Creating Your Account Strategy and Launching and Monitoring Accounts
- 7.1 Overview
- 7.2 Introduction
- 7.3 Planning the Account
- 7.4 Researching for the Account
- 7.5 Determine the Basics of the Account
- 7.6 Creating the Account
- 7.7 Finishing Keyword Research
- 7.8 The Double Check Before Launch
- 7.9 Launching the Account
- 7.10 Optimizing the Account
- 7.11 Examine Ad & Landing Page Tests
- 7.12 Bid Modifiers
Module 8: Testing and Advanced Landing Page Strategy
- 8.1 Overview
- 8.2 Introduction
- 8.3 Where to Send Traffic
- 8.4 Informational Queries
- 8.5 Local Business Queries
- 8.6 Narrow Theme Site
- 8.7 Ambiguous Queries
- 8.8 Product Queries
- 8.9 Brand Searches
- 8.10 Thank You Pages
- 8.11 Test Homepages
- 8.12 Testing Category & Conversion Pages
- 8.13 Segmentation Pages
- 8.14 Video Testing
- 8.15 Two Ways to Test Pages
- 8.16 Don't Design by Committee
- 8.17 Recap
Module 9: Tools and Other Networks
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Introduction
- 9.3 Intro to AdWords Editor
- 9.4 AdWords Accounts
- 9.5 Leaving Comments in the Editor
- 9.6 Making Mass Changes to Bids
- 9.7 Creating Ad Copy
- 9.8 Apply the Template
- 9.9 Checking for Max Number of Characters
- 9.10 Uploading From the Editor
- 9.11 Exporting Accounts
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.