CompTIA A+ certification is an ideal starting point in the learning plan for a new IT professionals because
- It requires no demand to get this certification.
- A+ certification introduces IT candidates or aspirants to essential IT domains.
- It is globally recognized certification and as a marked of a skilled entry-level professional.
- It is mandatory requirement to be hired in entry-level IT jobs.
Basically, A+ certification is divided into two exams
1. CompTIA A+ 220-901
2. CompTIA A+ 220-902
CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers computer technology, for example, PC establishment, configuration, cell phones, and systems administration and in addition safety procedures. CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers installing and configuring PC and mobile operating systems, and additionally common functions in systems administration, email and security. A+ Exam Format: Multiple choice, Drag & drops, and Performance-based questions Duration: The time-limit for each A+ exam is 90 minutes. Length: Exams 220-901 and 220-902 contain a maximum 90 questions each.
This course will help you to pass CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam.
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
This course is intended for anyone who is wanting to get an entry-level PC technician position or looking to skill up and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it is beyond that and will give you the skills what you need to be a better tech professional on the job.