About the certification
- This course gives you practical understanding on Kali Linux.
- Hands-on programming knowledge, basics of linux and terminal commands are included for practical exposure.
- Understand various attacks like dos attacks, sniffing, system hacking and malware threats.
- Learn how to hack web applications and do SQL injections.
- Strong desire to learn hacking penetration testing.
- Basic exposure to linux operating system.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning ethical hacking and want to work in advanced penetration techniques.
Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- 1.1 Hacking Terminologies
- 1.2 About Ethical Hacking
- 1.3 Vulnerability assessment & Penetration Testing
- 1.4 Laws and Standards
Module 2: Installation of Kali linux
- 2.1 kali linux Installation Process
Module 3: Password Cracking practicals
- 3.1 Create your own Dictionary
- 3.2 FTP password hacking
- 3.3 Protocol Password Cracking
- 3.4 Crack Hashes
Module 4: Scanning Networks
- 4.1 Introduction to Scanning Networks
- 4.2 Port Scanning process
- 4.3 NMAP (Port Scanner)
- 4.4 Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
- 4.5 Proxy Chaining and Softwares
- 4.6 NMAP Practical
- 4.7 Colasoft Builder and Advance ip scanner practical
- 4.8 Proxy Practical
- 4.9 Nessus Installation Practical
Module 5: Enumeration
- 5.1 Introduction to enumeration
- 5.2 Various enumeration techniques
- 5.3 Enumeration Tools and Techniques
Module 6: System hacking and Malware Threats
- 6.1 Ophcrack and Quickstego Practical
- 6.2 Buffer Overflow Practical with metasploit
- 6.3 Crunch Command
- 6.4 Introduction to System Hacking
- 6.5 SAM file in windows
- 6.6 Privilege Escalation and Keyloggers
- 6.7 Spywares and Steganography Techniques
- 6.8 Log Tempering
Module 7: Sniffing
- 7.1 Find Mac Address using arp
- 7.2 Mac Changer
Module 8: Dos Attack ( Denial Of Service Attack)
- 8.1 Introduction to Denial Of Service
- 8.2 DOS attack mitigation Techniques
- 8.3 Techniques to Flood a network
- 8.4 Type of dos attack and dos tools
- 8.5 DosHTTP Practical
- 8.6 Hping Practical
Module 9: Vulnerability Analysis
- 9.1 System Vulnerability Scanner
- 9.2 Audit A system
- 9.3 Vulnerability Scanner
- 9.4 Port Scanning and Banner Grabbing
Module 10: Hacking Web Applications
- 10.1 Introduction to Web Hacking
- 10.2 Methods to web hacking
- 10.3 SQL Injection and XSS attack
- 10.4 Web Application Pentesting Tools
- 10.5 Burpsuite Installation
- 10.6 Web Pentesting using Burpsuite
- 10.7 Web application security scanner
- 10.8 Wordpress website security scanner
Module 11: SQL Injection
- 11.1 Introduction to SQL Injection
- 11.2 SQL injection technique without tools
- 11.3 Sqlmap Tool in Kali linux
- 11.4 Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner Practical
- 11.5 Pentest a website using sqlmap
Module 12: Social Engineering
- 12.1 Introduction to Social Engineering
- 12.2 Types of Social Engineering
- 12.3 Top Methodologies of Social Engineering
Module 13: Database Assessment
- 13.1 Sql injection using jsql in kali linux
- 13.2 About SQL Database
- 13.3 Sql injection using sqlsus tool
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.