About the certification
ISTQB Certification 2-days bootcamp is a Foundation Level Extension that will help you get the ISTQB foundation certification. In this bootcamp, you will prepare for the ISTQB™ Certified Tester Foundation Level exam. ISTQB Software Tester training and certification will significantly boost your marketability and earning potential by validating your skills in the global testing fraternity.
In this 2-day bootcamp you will:
What am I going to get this certification?
- Improve their understanding and fundamentals of software testing, including its purpose, principles and code of ethics.
- Increase the awareness of different constraints and issues around testing.
- Gain professional qualification and expertise that is internationally recognized by the industry world over.
- Perform software testing using various techniques such as white box, black box and static testing
- Understand standard testing terminology used globally;
- Gain complete understanding of testing processes and activities such as requirements review, system implementation, and discovering reliable information sources.
- Generate test designs with boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning and state transition methods.
- Apply the various tools available to implement automated testing
- Perform quality assessment, planning, review, risk analysis and control processes
- Analyze and apply the best possible approach for test analysis..
- Needs prior knowledge of software testing fundamentals. Check "Fundamentals of Software Testing" for more details.
Module 1: Introduction
- 1.1 ISTQB Overview
- 1.2 Exam format
- 1.3 Study and exam taking tips
- 1.4 Course flow and agenda topics
- 1.5 Outline of the daily schedule
- 1.6 Explanation of supplementary material
Module 2: Fundamentals of Testing
- 2.1 Terminology
- 2.2 Common Testing Principles
- 2.3 Basic Test Process
- 2.4 Psychology of Testing
- 2.5 Code of Ethics
- 2.6 Testing Missions and Test
- 2.7 = Objectives
- 2.8 Seven Testing Principles
- 2.9 Context Drivers for Testing
Module 3: Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- 3.1 Software Development Models
- 3.2 Test Levels and Test Types
- 3.3 Maintenance Testing
- 3.4 Test Impacts of Software Development Models
- 3.5 Illustrating Verification and Validation for Better Understanding
- 3.6 Linking Test Levels with Entry and Exit Criteria
- 3.7 Compare and Contrast Black Box and White Box Testing
- 3.8 Goals
- 3.9 Targets
- 3.10 and Issues within Test Levels
- 3.11 Compare and Contrast Test Types Using Examples
Module 4: Test Management
- 4.1 Test Organization
- 4.2 Planning and Estimation
- 4.3 Progress Monitoring and Control
- 4.4 Configuration Management
- 4.5 Risk and Testing
- 4.6 Incident Management
- 4.7 Project Constraints
- 4.8 Testing Team Organizational Structures
- 4.9 Driving More Accurate Test Estimates
- 4.10 Choosing a Test Approach
- 4.11 Performing Risk Assessment
- 4.12 Identifying Incidents
- 4.13 Writing an Incident Report
- 4.14 Performing a Review Session
- 4.15 Developing Oracles
Module 5: Test Design Techniques
- 5.1 Testing Development Process
- 5.2 Specification-Based Techniques
- 5.3 Structure-Based Techniques
- 5.4 Experience-Based Techniques
- 5.5 Selecting Test Techniques
- 5.6 Tests Designed with Equivalence Partitioning
- 5.7 Using Equivalence Partitioning as a Test Design Method
- 5.8 Using Boundary Value Analysis to Create Tests
- 5.9 Analyzing and Mapping Out Complex Logic in Requirements
- 5.10 Using a Decision Table to Develop Tests
- 5.11 Walking through a State Model
- 5.12 Using a State Model to Build Tests
- 5.13 Using Case Basics
- 5.14 Generating Tests from Use Cases
- 5.15 Analyzing Code Flow with Control Flow Diagrams
- 5.16 Developing Structural Tests for Code and Analyzing Coverage
- 5.17 Differentiating Experience-Based Techniques
- 5.18 Choosing a Test Technique
Module 6: Static Techniques
- 6.1 Static Testing Techniques
- 6.2 Review Process
- 6.3 Static Analysis by Tools
Module 7: Tool Support for Testing
- 7.1 Types of Tools
- 7.2 Effective Use of Tools
- 7.3 Introducing Tools into an Organization
- 7.4 Test Frameworks
- 7.5 Probe Effect
- 7.6 Pros and Cons of Tools
- 7.7 Piloting a Tool
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.