- About the course
- What are the Requirements?
- What am I going to get from this course
- What is the target audience?
- Sign up for demo
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the courseThis course gives you a complete understanding of how agile methodology is changing work practices in the industry and how quickly you can learn and work with Agile to improve the productivity of your team. Agile is value-driven development, keeping versatile techniques, which focuses more on how to be collaborative with customers, clients, and teams. You will be acquainted with several Agile techniques to figure out what will work best for your team.
What are the Requirements?
- Basic analytic and logical thinking.
- Some exposure to Project and Business is sufficient.
What am I going to get from this course
- How to apply the values and principles of the Agile model for product development.
- How to use scrum, extreme programming and Kanban at the workplace.
- Compare and contrast the most popular agile approaches, including Scrum and Kanban.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is looking to start there career in the field of Agile, scrum, business analysis and project management
- No prior Knowledge in the field of BA or PMP required
- The strong desire to learn and grow is needed to gain maximum output from this courses
Module 1: Introduction to Agile Values and Principles
- 1.1 Understanding the principles of Lean Thinking
Module 2: Agile Approaches Compared
- 2.1 Kanban
- 2.2 Time-boxing with Scrum and XP
Module 3: Value Driven Delivery
- 3.1 Iterative and Incremental Delivery
Module 4: Customer and User Involvement
- 4.1 Involving Users
Module 5: Arranging, Monitoring and Adapting to Agile
- 5.1 Making arrangements for business esteem
- 5.2 Checking Progress
- 5.3 Expelling Impediments
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.