About the courseThis Course gives complete practical understanding of Kanban. Kanban reduces the measure of Work-In-Progress (WIP) and advances continuous release. Kanban incorporates well and may work more effectively than Scrum with waterfall teams. Better concentration, less waste, easier communication and project transparency are additional benefits.
What are the Requirements?
- Basic understanding of Agile is needed. In case you are done with the Agile fundamental course, it is perfect to go with this hands-on training.
What am I going to get from this course
- You will understand how to execute Kanban to manage WIP and manage work process
- How to utilize Lean reasoning to remove waste from product development
- Better planning of Kanban board to envision your esteem streams for efficient project management
- Make 'pull' frameworks to limit Work In Progress and remove waste.
- Learn how to apply team Kanban.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who is looking to start there career in the field of Agile, business analysis or project management.
- The strong desire to learn and grow is needed.
Module 1: Kanban System
- 1.1 Introduction to Kanban system
- 1.2 Understanding mechanics and indicators
Module 2: System Thinking
- 2.1 STATIK
- 2.2 Capability analysis
- 2.3 Model flow
- 2.4 Classes of services
Module 3: Kanban Boards
- 3.1 Kanban BoardsDesign
- 3.2 Ticket
- 3.3 Visual board
Module 4: Feedback Loops
- 4.1 Daily standup meeting
- 4.2 Replenishment/Commitment
Module 5: Evolutionary Change
- 5.1 Introduction and history
- 5.2 Kanban method
Module 6: Case Study / Simulation
- 6.1 Practice visualization boards
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.