About the courseSAFe which stands for the scaled agile framework are the practices which are designed to help companies in scaling lean and agile practices with efficiency. From this course, you will get to know how to work in an Agile environment utilizing Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will find how to become Agile Teams, create their backlog, and plan and execute iterations. Learn Agile Release Train (ART), team members role in it, planning, executing, and enhancing with other teams.
What are the Requirements?
- SAFe is for all those executives, managers or leaders who have a basic understanding of Agile and want to learn how to scale agile practices at workplace.
- The agile fundamental course is perfect to learn in case you are not familiar with Agile methodologies.
What am I going to get from this course
- Apply SAFe to scale agile advancement in your team.
- Know your group and its part of the Agile Release Train (ART).
- Know every single other group on the prepare, their parts, and the conditions between the groups.
- Plan and execute emphasizes, demo esteem, and enhance your procedure.
- Plan program increases.
- Incorporate and work with different groups on the prepare.
What is the target audience?
- All are welcome to be the part of this training regardless of experience as this course is designed for each member of an Agile Release Train (ART).
Module 1: Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- 1.1 Having a basic understanding of SAFe
- 1.2 Embracing SAFe values
- 1.3 mindset
- 1.4 and principles
- 1.5 Understanding Scrum
- 1.6 Kanban
- 1.7 and XP
Module 2: Building an Agile Team
- 2.1 Building your team
- 2.2 Exploring the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles
- 2.3 Meeting the teams and people on the train
Module 3: Planning the Iteration
- 3.1 Preparing the backlog
- 3.2 Planning the iteration
Module 4: Executing the Iteration
- 4.1 Visualizing the flow of work
- 4.2 Measuring the flow of value
- 4.3 Building quality in
- 4.4 Controlling flow with meetings
- 4.5 Demoing value
- 4.6 Retrospecting and improving
Module 5: Executing the Program Increment
- 5.1 Planning together
- 5.2 Integrating and demoing together
- 5.3 Learning together
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.