What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the AWS Certified Data Analytics Certification exam.
- Set up Cloud Environment with Best Practices.
- Gain Knowledge to build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions on AWS.
- Implementation of DataLake
After completing this course you will be able to pass the AWS Certified Data Analytics Certification exam and you will be able to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions on AWS.
- AWS Account.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud
- Basic Understanding of Bigdata
- Understanding of Data Lake
- IT professionals
- Data platform engineers/data architects
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
- Solutions architects
Average Salary of AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- $118,266 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Testing center or online proctored exam|
|Language||English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Domain 1: Collection 18%
- Domain 2: Storage and Data Management 22%
- Domain 3: Processing 24%
- Domain 4: Analysis and Visualization 18%
- Domain 5: Security 18%