About the course
- Deploy & run lambda functions in the cloud
- Write code that responds quickly to S3, DynamoDB, and Kinesis events
- Learn how to summon Lambda functions from the AWS CLI/AWS SDK
- Understand how to rescale Lambda functions (trick question, they autoscale!)
- Be able to integrate Lambda with any event source once you understand the Lambda programming model
What are the requirements?
- Introductory-level knowledge of AWS IAM and S3.
- A little bit of programming expertise in any language helps, for instance, what's a variable, a function, etc
- Basic experience on the command-line
- Administrative access to an AWS account
- Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux computer
- Time set aside to complete some labs!
Who is the target audience?
- Perfect for developers, solution architects, and AWS clients of all stripes.
Module 1: Section 1
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Toolbar Setup
- 1.3 About Blueprints and Handlers
- 1.4 Using the Console
- 1.5 Create the Function
- 1.6 Testing and Logging
Module 2: Section 2
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Install the AWS Command-Line Tool
- 2.3 Create an S3 Bucket
- 2.4 Creating a Function and Trigger
- 2.5 Updating Lambda Functions with the AWS CLI
- 2.6 Testing and Function Invocation
- 2.7 Function Versions and Qualifiers
- 2.8 Function Outputs and Timeouts
Module 3: Section 3
- 3.1 Introduction to Kinesis
- 3.2 Create a Stream and Function Trigger
- 3.3 Test the Function
- 3.4 End-to-End Testing with Kinesis Events
Module 4: Section 4
- 4.1 Introduction to DynamoDB
- 4.2 About Function Triggers and Tables
- 4.3 Create and Test the Function
- 4.4 Testing with Live Data
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.