About the course
- Understand the principles of ICT security
- Understand users, groups, and roles in IAM
- Know how to write more than just basic IAM policies
- Know how to get the best from Trusted Advisor
- Understand the workings of CloudTrail
- Know how to setup CloudTrail
- Know how to integrate with CloudTrail
What are the Requirements?
- Access to an AWS account
- Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Time to learn!
Who is the target audience?
- Solutions Architects, Designers, and System Administrators
- Support Engineers
- IT Experts wanting to learn AWS security
Module 1: Section 1
- 1.1 AWS Security Principles
Module 2: Section 2
- 2.1 IAM Principles
- 2.2 IAM Users Groups and Policies
- 2.3 IAM Paths
- 2.4 IAM Roles Users and Services
- 2.5 IAM Best Practice
Module 3: Section 3
- 3.1 Trusted Advisor
Module 4: Section 4
- 4.1 CloudTrail
Module 5: Section 5
- 5.1 Wrap Up
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.