About the course
- Understanding of how AWS works with Windows
- Ability to control AWS from Windows
- Will learn skills to automate common tasks
- Techniques to deploy software and updates
- Tools to use flagship EC2 features to make a scalable, secure, self-healing infrastructure
What are the Requirements?
- Access to an AWS account
- Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- AWS fundamentals recommended, but not essential
- Time to learn!
Who is the target audience?
- Solutions Architects, Designers, and System Administrators
- Support Engineers
- IT Experts who are wanting to learn AWS security
Module 1: EC2 Quickstart
- 1.1 Getting Started with EC2 on Windows
- 1.2 Creating a Keypair
- 1.3 Creating an Instance
- 1.4 Accessing your Instance via RDP
- 1.5 Transferring Files to your Instance
Module 2: Automation Quick Start
- 2.1 Getting Started with Automation
- 2.2 Creating Starting and Stopping Instances
- 2.3 User Data Scripts
- 2.4 Sending Notifications using SNS
- 2.5 Reporting Custom Metrics to Cloudwatch
Module 3: Scaling Windows in the Cloud
- 3.1 Deploying Windows Applications
- 3.2 Elastic Beanstalk
- 3.3 Cloudformation
- 3.4 CodeDeploy
Module 4: Advanced Automation
- 4.1 The Advanced Automation Top 5
- 4.2 Remote Command Execution
- 4.3 Backup and Restore Windows with Snapshots
- 4.4 Restore from a Snapshot Walkthrough
- 4.5 Build your own Dropbox with S3
Module 5: Best Practices
- 5.1 Simple Systems Manager for Windows
- 5.2 Centralize your event logs
- 5.3 Centralizing your event logs Walkthrough
- 5.4 Performance Counters to CloudWatch Metrics
- 5.5 Top 10 Most Expensive Mistakes
- 5.6 Windows Services on AWS
- 5.7 Active Directory
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.