About the course
- Figure out how to extend serverless applications from repeatable, coherent setups without the AWS Console
- Once you've utilized GraphQL, you'll be prepared to unify your mobile + site APIs behind savvy, serverless
- Combine Infrastructure-as-Code, present-day GraphQL and ES6 rehearses, and serverless in a series of 3 separate projects
- After this course, you'll be able to build your own backends that scale while you rest on the beach
What are the Requirements?
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Access to an AWS Account
- Your own domain name (optional)
Who is the target audience?
- Web and mobile developers who want to be able to write their own backend
- Backend developers ready to try GraphQL instead of writing tons of boilerplate REST endpoints
Module 1: Section 1
- 1.1 What is Serverless
- 1.2 Why a Framework
- 1.3 Installing AWS CLI
- 1.4 Installing Nodejs
- 1.5 Installing the Serverless Framework
- 1.6 Get Going
Module 2: Section 2
- 2.1 What's in a Service
- 2.2 Comparing Traditional Architectures
- 2.3 Hello World & AWS Console
- 2.4 The Smallest Serverless Project
- 2.5 Function Configuration
- 2.6 Deploying
- 2.7 YAML Debugging Clinic
Module 3: Section 3
- 3.1 Serverless Web Sites
- 3.2 REST Refresher
- 3.3 Starting a New Project
- 3.4 Accepting POST data
- 3.5 Redirecting and Path Handling
- 3.6 Environment Variables & Factor Apps
Module 4: Section 4
- 4.1 Storage & Backends
- 4.2 Staged Deployments
- 4.3 CloudFormation Concepts
- 4.4 IAM Confused
- 4.5 Reading DynamoDB Data
- 4.6 Adding Data to DynamoDB
- 4.7 Promises & Writing User Data
- 4.8 Serverless Framework Variables
- 4.9 Customizing Your Domain Name
Module 5: Section 5
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Security and Setting up Cognito
- 5.3 Static Sites on AWS
- 5.4 Creating a CDN
- 5.5 Signing Up and Logging In
- 5.6 Authenticated Requests
- 5.7 Packaging Dependencies
- 5.8 First GraphQL Endpoint
- 5.9 GraphQL Article Service
- 5.10 Saving Data with Mutations
- 5.11 GraphQL Frontend
- 5.12 Comment Section
Module 6: Section 6
- 6.1 Cleaning Up Resources
- 6.2 Final Wrap Up
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.