About the course
- Deploy Function as a Service with AWS Lambda
- Configure and deploy your own restful API through AWS API Gateway
- Design and build an event-driven application
- Create a bot you can sell in the Slack App Directory
- Utilize the AWS serverless services: Lambda, DynamoDB, and API Gateway
What are the Requirements?
- Access to an AWS Account (Free Tier is suitable)
- Basic AWS experience required
Who is the target audience?
- Developers that want to master the latest AWS services
- Engineers who are looking to upskill for a promotion
- AWS Beginners who want to expand their knowledge about AWS services
- Students who want to build a diverse portfolio
Module 1: Design
- 1.1 Architecture
- 1.2 Function Design
Module 2: Build
- 2.1 Setup
- 2.2 Install Serverless ..
- 2.3 Setup AWS Profile
- 2.4 Create a Slack Team
- 2.5 Create a Service
- 2.6 Create a Slack App
- 2.7 Add a Slack Bot User
- 2.8 Create an Add to Slack Button
- 2.9 Install Function
- 2.10 Slack App Multiple Installs
- 2.11 Events Function
- 2.12 The Slack Events API
- 2.13 Bot Mention Demo
- 2.14 Actions Function
Module 3: Advanced Topics
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Debugging
- 3.3 Performance
- 3.4 Packaging
- 3.5 Testing
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.