About the courseThis course is designed for those developers who want to make their career as a web developer with Java. We will cover web development related assets like Servlet, JSP, POJO class, Models, web architecture etc. After completing this course, You will able to: 1. Web architectures 2. Servlet & Lifecycle of Servlet 3. A request, Response filters 4. Cookies & Session 5. Listeners 6. Request & Response wrappers 7. Java server pages 8. JSTL 9. HTML, CSS etc Check curriculum to know more
A good Knowledge of basic & advanced core java. Check out the basic core Java and Java for software developers. The desire to be a web developer
What are the requirements?
Developers who already have an understanding of core Java Programming concepts
Module 1: Web architecture
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Types of web architecture
Module 2: Setting up Servers
- 2.1 Install tomcat server
- 2.2 Setting up tomcat server with eclipse
- 2.3 Setting up configurations of tomcat server
Module 3: Servlet
- 3.1 Introduction to servlet
- 3.2 Servlet life cycle
- 3.3 Developing and Deploying Servlets
- 3.4 Exploring Deployment Descriptor (web.xml).
- 3.5 Handling Request and Response
- 3.6 Initializing a Servlet
- 3.7 Accessing Database
- 3.8 Servlet Chaining
- 3.9 Session Tracking & Management
- 3.10 Dealing with cookies
- 3.11 Transferring Request
- 3.12 Accessing Web Context
- 3.13 Passing INIT and CONTEXT Parameter
- 3.14 Sharing information using scope object
- 3.15 Controlling concurrent access
- 3.16 User Authentication
- 3.17 Filtering Request and Response
- 3.18 Programming Filter
- 3.19 Filter Mapping
- 3.20 Request & Response wrappers
- 3.21 Servlet Listeners
Module 4: JSP
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Basic JSP Architecture
- 4.3 Life Cycle of JSP (Translation
- 4.4 compilation)
- 4.5 JSP Tags and Expressions
- 4.6 Role of JSP in MVC-2
- 4.7 JSP with Database
- 4.8 JSP Implicit Objects
- 4.9 Tag Libraries
- 4.10 JSP Expression Language (EL)
- 4.11 Using Custom Tag
- 4.12 Exception Handling
- 4.13 Session Management
- 4.14 Directives
- 4.15 JSP with Java Bean
Module 5: Web services
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Integrate Axis to eclipse
- 5.3 Create simple webservice
- 5.4 Create authenticate service with Servlet
- 5.5 Access authenticate web service with axis
- 5.6 Create file uploading webservice
- 5.7 Access and file upload with axis
Module 6: Custom framework
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.