About the course
All you will need is a browser whether you work on smartphone or laptop or desktop machine. You can use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or whatever else you choose.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is targeted towards employees, candidates or any person who access the web as part of their jobs or apply for the jobs online or communicate whether it is through websites or email. there are many things to learn about security and privacy online.
- This course is being offered at a basic level and is suitable for all people whether they have knowledge in this area or not.
- Learn about phishing attacks, data leakage, social engineering, safe browsing practices, as well as many other general security and privacy tips!
- This course is not intended for those people who are looking for advanced knowledge on internet security and privacy of data or information.
Module 1: Security Awareness Training
- 1.1 Introduction
Module 2: Phishing
- 2.1 Introduction to Phishing
- 2.2 Suspicious Links
Module 3: Social Engineering
- 3.1 Introduction to Social Engineering
- 3.2 Preventing Social Engineering
Module 4: Data Leakage
- 4.1 Data Leakage
- 4.2 Preventing Data Leakage
Module 5: Passwords
- 5.1 Passwords
- 5.2 Creating Strong Passwords
- 5.3 Common Questions and Answers
Module 6: Safe Browsing
- 6.1 Safe Browsing
- 6.2 Safe Browsing on Public Wi-Fi
Module 7: Personal Devices
Module 8: General Security Tips
- 8.1 Ransomware
- 8.2 Additional Tips
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.