The Data Science with Python course is designed to bestow an inside and out information of the various libraries and modules required to perform data analysis, data visualization, web scraping, machine learning, and NLP with help of Python language.
What are the requirements?
No prior knowledge of Statistics the language of python or analytic techniques is required.
What I am going to get from this course
- Gain top to bottom knowledge of data science process, data wrangling, data exploration, data visualization, hypothesis building, and testing.
- Learn to Install the required Python environment and other tools and libraries
- Comprehend the fundamental ideas of Python programming like information composes, tuples, records, dicts, basic operators, and functions.
- Perform high-level mathematical computing utilizing NumPy package and its substantial library of mathematical functions
- Perform logical and specialized computing using SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO, and Weave.
Who is the target audience?
- Analytics professionals who are interested to work with Python
- IT Professionals looking for a career switch in the field of data analysis
- Graduates looking to build a career in Analytics and Data Science