This course is designed to understand how data manipulation and optimization techniques are applied; statistical concepts like clustering, regression, decision trees and data analysis methods to tackle real-world business problems and predictive modeling techniques
What are the requirements?
“No prior knowledge of Statistics
the language of SAS or analytic techniques is required.”
What I am going to get from this course
- Understand the role of data scientists, various analytics techniques, and widely used tools
- Know about SAS, the role of GUI, library statements, and how to import and export the data and variable attributes
- Gain an inside and out comprehension statistics, hypothesis testing, and advanced statistical techniques like clustering, decision trees, linear regression, and logistic regression
- Understand the various techniques for combining and modifying datasets like concatenation, interleaving, one-to-one merging and reading. You will likewise learn the various SAS functions and procedure for data manipulation
- Learn the power of SAS Macros and how they can be utilized for quicker data manipulation and for diminishing the amount of regular SAS code required for analytics
- Learn and perform data exploration techniques using SAS.
Who is the target audience?
Analytics professionals who want to work with SAS IT professionals looking for a career switch in the fields of analytics Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science