About the course
In this course, you will learn about AWS architecture, infrastructure, and various services. You will be clear about:
- AWS ARchitecture
- AWS Terminology: scalability, Fault tolerance, instance etc
- Compute and Networking
- Storage and content delivery
- Database Service
- App Service
- Deployment Service
- Management Service
Audience and Requirements
- QA, BA, Developer, Project Lead, Manager
- Anyone who is interested to know about cloud computing, virtualization, and AWS: Amazon Web Services.
- No prior knowledge needed but strong desire to learn.
- Mentorship will be available during and after the training.
- You will practice on interview questions and secession from day one.
- You will be working on three projects.
Module 1: AWS Architecture
- 1.1 Regions
- 1.2 Availability zones
Module 2: Age location
- 2.1 CloudFront which is in CDN
Module 3: Terminology
- 3.1 Scalability
- 3.2 Fault tolerance
- 3.3 Elasticity similar term to scalability
Module 4: AWS services
- 4.1 Computer and Networking
- 4.2 Storage and content delivery
- 4.3 Database Service
- 4.4 Analytic
- 4.5 App Service
- 4.6 Deployment Service
- 4.7 Management Service
Module 5: Architected AWS Applications are always focus on
- 5.1 Use of Multiple AWS services and Automation
- 5.2 Fault tolerance
- 5.3 Disaster recovery
- 5.4 High availability
Module 6: Compute and Networking Services
- 6.1 EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- 6.2 VPC: Virtual Private Cloud
- 6.3 Amazon Route 53
- 6.4 EC2-classic: depreciated AWS service since 2013
Module 7: Storage and Content Delivery AWS web services
- 7.1 Simple Storage Service (S3)
- 7.2 Reduced Redundancy Storage (R3)
- 7.3 Amazon Glacier
- 7.4 Amazon storage gateway
- 7.5 Amazone Import and Export
Module 8: RDS : Amazon Relational Database Service
- 8.1 Databases to store data tables in relationship way
- 8.2 Fully managed database service
- 8.3 Databases supported by RDS
Module 9: Amazon Analytic Service
- 9.1 Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR)
Module 10: App Services
- 10.1 SWF: Amazon Simple Workflow Service
- 10.2 ASQS: Amazon Simple Queue Service
- 10.3 SNS : Amazon Simple Notification Service
Module 11: Amazon Deployment Service
- 11.1 Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- 11.2 Amazon CloudFormaton
Module 12: Amazon Management Service
- 12.1 IAM (Identity Management Service)
- 12.2 CloudTrial
- 12.3 CloudWatch
- 12.4 Directory Service
Module 13: IAM essential
Module 14: AWS S3 Essential
Module 15: RDS Essential
Module 16: CloudFront Essential
Module 17: Elastic Beanstalk Essential
Module 18: VPC and AWS Networking
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.