About the course
- Content Marketing is intended for building authority, intensify the message, achieving, and retaining the target audience. Efficiently written Marketing Content helps build the reputation of a trusted consultant.
- This comprehensive Content Marketing program makes candidates to deliver influential and remarkable Marketing Content, focusing on the dynamic approaches, tactics, and best practices that a writer needs to form and upgrade content marketing skills. This comprehensive course also helps candidates understand various aspects of planning and executing Content Marketing strategies with greater efficiency and impact, guiding participants to utilize the power of words to publicize information and create impressive marketing content.
The objectives of this Advanced Content Marketing Course are:
Who is the target audience?
- Make fascinating and convincing Marketing Content.
- Distinguish Prospects and create a powerful Content Marketing Strategy.
- Create messaging and appropriate content guidelines.
- Know how to discover industry influencers and identify promotional opportunities.
- Learn content marketing techniques, strategies, and best practices to create effective content.
- Figure out how to develop appropriate content for each type of audience segment.
- Make best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
What are the requirements?
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
What I am going to get from this course
- Know how to make convincing Marketing Content.
- Know how to make an effective Content Marketing Strategy.
- Create messaging and appropriate content guidelines.
- Figure out how to discover industry influencers and identify promotional opportunities.
- Know how to make appropriate content for each type of audience segment.
- Create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
Module 1: Developing a Vision of Content Marketing Success
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 What's In It For Me
- 1.3 Vision for Successful Content Marketing
- 1.4 The Michelin Guide Story Hindustan Unilever
- 1.5 Volvo Trucks
- 1.6 Dell's Take It Easy
- 1.7 Key Takeaways
Module 2: Developing a Business Case for Content Marketing
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 What's In It For Me
- 2.3 Content Marketing Budget
- 2.4 Objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- 2.5 Challenges and Impact
- 2.6 Best Practices
- 2.7 Benefits and Financial Impact
- 2.8 Build your Business Case
- 2.9 Compare the Value of Content Marketing
- 2.10 Key Takeaways
Module 3: Creating a Successful Content Marketing Strategy
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 What's In It For Me
- 3.3 Creating a Successful Content Marketing Strategy
- 3.4 Model for Creating a Successful Content Marketing Strategy
- 3.5 Content Marketing Strategy - Two-Step Model
- 3.6 Two Step Model - First Phase
- 3.7 Two-Step Model - Second Phase
- 3.8 Benefit of Two-Step flow Model
- 3.9 Key Takeaways
Module 4: Creating a Remarkable Editorial Mission Statement
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 What's In It For Me
- 4.3 Editorial Mission Statements
- 4.4 Create Remarkable Content
- 4.5 Top Global Ad Campaigns
- 4.6 Remarkable Editorial Mission Statement
- 4.7 Key Takeaways
Module 5: Targeting Customer Intent Instead of Demographics
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 What's In It For Me
- 5.3 Target Intent over Demographic
- 5.4 Target Customers on Mobile Devices
- 5.5 Target Intent on YouTube
- 5.6 Know Your Customers' Intent
- 5.7 Have a Mobile-friendly Website
- 5.8 Video are Preferred Over Text
- 5.9 Key Takeaways
Module 6: Targeting Key Influencers
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 What's In It For Me
- 6.3 Importance Of Influencer Marketing
- 6.4 Process Of Augmenting With Influencers
- 6.5 Case Study—Orange France
- 6.6 Key Takeaways
Module 7: Producing Help, Hub, and Hero Content Consistently
- 7.1 Introduction
- 7.2 What's In It For Me
- 7.3 Help Content
- 7.4 Hub Content
- 7.5 Hero Content
- 7.6 Key Takeaways
Module 8: Producing Engaging Content More Frequently
- 8.1 Introduction
- 8.2 What's In It For Me
- 8.3 Producing Engaging Content
- 8.4 Engagement Through Video and Text
- 8.5 Text Vs Video
- 8.6 What to Seek
- 8.7 Checklist - When to Use Video or Text
- 8.8 Key Takeaways
Module 9: Using Effective B2C and B2B Content Marketing Tactics
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 What's In It For Me
- 9.3 B2C and B2B Content Marketing Tactics—Usage
- 9.4 B2C and B2B Content Marketing Tactics—Effectiveness
- 9.5 Email Newsletters
- 9.6 In-person Events
- 9.7 Illustrations/Photos
- 9.8 Social Media content
- 9.9 Infographics
Module 10: Building Successful B2C and B2B Social Media Platforms
- 10.1 Introduction
- 10.2 What's In It For Me
- 10.3 Social Media Platforms
- 10.4 Facebook
- 10.5 LinkedIn
- 10.6 YouTube
- 10.7 YouTube - Create Great Content
- 10.8 YouTube - Develop a Programming Strategy
- 10.9 Twitter
- 10.10 Key Takeaways
Module 11: Helping Customers find the Information They Seek
- 11.1 Introduction
- 11.2 What's In It For Me
- 11.3 Optimizing Your Content For Your Web Site
- 11.4 Creating A Google-friendly Web Site
- 11.5 Optimizing Web Pages For Keywords
- 11.6 Optimizing Video Content
- 11.7 Micro-moments
- 11.8 Key Takeaways
Module 12: Helping Key Influencers Impact the Buyer’s Decision-Making Process
- 12.1 Introduction
- 12.2 What's In It For Me
- 12.3 Influencing the Influencers
- 12.4 Schmooze Optimization
- 12.5 Nurture Key Relationships
- 12.6 Example -WineWorld
- 12.7 Four Key Influencers
- 12.8 Engaging Digital Presence
- 12.9 Keys to Success
- 12.10 Work together with influencers
- 12.11 GE with influential YouTube creators
- 12.12 Creations in support with GE
- 12.13 Key Takeaways
Module 13: Measuring Content Effectiveness
- 13.1 Introduction
- 13.2 What's In It For Me
- 13.3 Sales and Sales Lead Quality
- 13.4 Touchpoints in the Customer Journey
- 13.5 Turning Touchpoints into Quality Leads or Sales
- 13.6 Focus on the Right Metrics
- 13.7 Value Your Best Customer
- 13.8 Attribute Value Across the Journey
- 13.9 Prove Marketing Impact
- 13.10 Key Takeaways
Module 14: Measuring Return on Marketing Investment
- 14.1 Introduction
- 14.2 What's In It For Me
- 14.3 Return on Marketing Investment
- 14.4 The Power of the Press Release
- 14.5 Test - ROMI Revisited
- 14.6 Test - Impact of a Budget Cut
- 14.7 Test - Impact of Using Multimedia
- 14.8 Key Takeaways
Module 15: Improving Effectiveness by Becoming More Sophisticated or Mature
- 15.1 Introduction
- 15.2 What's In It For Me
- 15.3 Content Marketing Maturity
- 15.4 Get Value from Editorial Meetings
- 15.5 Content Marketing in Organizations
- 15.6 Content Marketing with SEO and Social Media
- 15.7 Leverage Paid Advertising
- 15.8 Sophisticated Content Marketers
- 15.9 Analytics Tips
- 15.10 Key Takeaways
Module 16: Content Marketing in the Foreseeable Future
- 16.1 Introduction
- 16.2 What's In It For Me
- 16.3 Content Marketing Forecast
- 16.4 Impact on Content Marketing Strategy
- 16.5 Video Sharing Platforms—Audience Segments
- 16.6 Video Sharing Platforms—Content Genres
- 16.7 YouTube vs Facebook
- 16.8 YouTube Best Practices
- 16.9 Virtual Reality
- 16.10 Facebook Best Practices
- 16.11 Instagram and Twitter Best Practices
- 16.12 Key Takeaways
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.