- About the course
- Who is the target audience?
- What are the requirements?
- What I am going to get from this course
- Sign up for demo
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : email@example.com
About the course
- Learn Basic to Advanced aptitudes for Search Engine Optimization.
- Gain organic traffic to the website, boosting visibility and new customers.
- Know how Search Engines Work.
- Understand various research techniques for effective data collection.
- Apply research concepts to market your website successfully.
- Utilize Best Practices and techniques to promote search engine rankings of your website.
- Figure out how to manage your website and troubleshoot problems.
- SEO best practices, and tips and tricks on link building.
- Viable measure the achievement of your website and increment your skillset of abilities with Analytics.
Who is the target audience?
- Search Engine Optimization training is advantageous for any individual who wants to become expert in SEO best practices, particularly these professionals:
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Executives
- Content Writers
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Management, Engineering, Business, and Communication Graduates
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
What are the requirements?
- Search Engine Optimization training is beneficial for anyone who wants to become proficient in SEO best practices
What I am going to get from this course
- You will Learn Basics Of SEO and how search engines work
- Great understanding of Search Engine Algorithms
- SEO best practices, and tips and tricks on link building
- Techniques to promote search engine rankings of your websites
- Learn how to attract organic traffic to the website, boosting visibility and new customers.
Module 1: How Search Engines Work
- 1.1 The Search Engine Landscape
- 1.2 Analyzing Search Results
- 1.3 The Search Engine Index
Module 2: Keyword Research
- 2.1 Keywords: the Foundation
- 2.2 Keyword Research: Keyword Tool Overview
- 2.3 Build a Keyword List
- 2.4 Analyze Your Keywords: Long tail and Short tail
- 2.5 Analyze Your Keywords: Explore Opportunities
- 2.6 Analyze Your Keywords: Plan for Trends & Cycles
- 2.7 Analyze Your keywords: Group & manage
Module 3: Project Keyword Research
- 3.1 Key On-Page Elements
- 3.2 Optimize Content Hierarchy
- 3.3 Optimize Content
- 3.4 Optimize Content with HTML
- 3.5 Optimize for Mobile
Module 4: On-Page Optimization
- 4.1 Key On-Page Elements
- 4.2 Optimize Content Hierarchy
- 4.3 Optimize Content
- 4.4 Optimize Content with HTML
- 4.5 Optimize for Mobile
Module 5: Project Information Architecture
- 5.1 Information Architecture
Module 6: Website Management and Optimization
- 6.1 Domain Signals for SEO
- 6.2 Manage Website URLs Preview
- 6.3 Identify and Remove Duplicate Content Preview
- 6.4 Additional Optimization & Management
- 6.5 Webmaster Tools
- 6.6 Moving to a New Domain or Redesign
- 6.7 Google's History Of Major Algorithm Updates
Module 7: Off-Page SEO
- 7.1 The Importance of Links
- 7.2 The Importance of Links
- 7.3 Evaluating Backlinks
- 7.4 Seven Methods of Link Building
- 7.5 Build Links through Social Networks and Social Media Sites
- 7.6 Advanced Concepts and Best Practices for Linking
Module 8: Planning A New Website
- 8.1 Choose a Domain Name
- 8.2 Organize Content Structure
- 8.3 Develop URL Structure
Module 9: Project Information Architecture Planning
- 9.1 Information Architecture Planning
Module 10: Market Your Optimized Website
- 10.1 Conducting Competitive Audit
- 10.2 Why You Should Not Rely on Rankings
- 10.3 Create a Marketing Plan
- 10.4 SEO and Marketing Teams
- 10.5 Claim and Manage Your Business Listing
Module 11: Project Inbound Links
- 11.1 Inbound Links
Module 12: Analytics and Measurement
- 12.1 Intro to Measurement
- 12.2 Analytics Terms and Concepts
- 12.3 Measuring Goals and Goal Values
- 12.4 Measure and Analyze the Bounce Rate
- 12.5 Critical Reports to Improve Your SEO
Module 13: Project Marketing Plan
- 13.1 Marketing Plan
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.