About the course
- Advanced Web Analytics is the study of web analytics that focuses on Internet data. Web analysis compromises of gathering, examining, and information educating choices prompting the advancement of an association's digital environment and supporting business processes. Information from websites, mobile applications, social media, Internet of Things, or third-party sources is commonly combined with back-office Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales systems to inform business results.
- Web Analytics has become an essential sector of core business approaches, work process optimization, and maintaining a competitive edge.
Advanced Web Analytics training gives applicants great knowledge in digital data analytics, including:
Who is the target audience?
- The most effective method to use information from different sources to lead quantitative and qualitative research, and deliver actionable, data-informed business insights
- How digital data analytics drives imperative bits of knowledge for all aspects of your client's life cycle across the whole digital world
- Uncover and learn about the various analysis capabilities enabled through digital data
- How to better inform business decisions with rigorous analysis techniques
- This Analytics training won't just set up the students for the most looked for after analytics certifications in the market, however, use all the essential ideas of web data analytics as per the current market trends.
- Preparing the participants from ground zero of what is web analytics to mastering the analytics domain in the entire digital field.
- The course is organized to give a top to bottom learning encompassing the domain of web analytics, social analytics, and content analytics, giving the candidates all the tools required to master the Digital Analytics domain.
What are the requirements?
- Digital Analysts
- Digital Marketers
What I am going to get from this course
- You will learn how to leverage data from different sources to conduct quantitative and qualitative research
- The course is organized to give an inside and out learning encompassing the domain of web analytics, social analytics, and content analytics, giving the participants all the tools required to master the Digital Analytics domain.
Module 1: Advanced Web Analytics Course
- 1.1 Building Blocks
Module 2: Fundamentals of Digital Analytics
- 2.1 Fundamentals of Digital Analytics
Module 3: Business Perspective
- 3.1 Business Perspective
Module 4: Methodology - Lean Six Sigma
- 4.1 Methodology - Lean Six Sigma
Module 5: Data Analysis Fundamentals
- 5.1 Data Analysis Fundamentals
Module 6: Analysis Perspective Providing Insights
- 6.1 Analysis Perspective: Providing Insights
- 6.2 Expressing Exactitude analysis Perspective: Providing Insights
- 6.3 Expressing Exactitude or a Sense of Scaler a Sense of Scale
Module 7: Enabling Capabilities
- 7.1 Enabling Capabilities
Module 8: Managing Analytics
- 8.1 Managing Analytics
Module 9: Conversions and Onboarding
- 9.1 Conversions and Onboarding
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.