About the courseThis course gives you the complete knowledge to use SharePoint to manage your projects in easy, timely and successfully.
What I am going to get from this course
- Plan, manage and close requirements for a project in short and qualified way
- Know good techniques to minimize project uncertainty and risks
- Ensure your project delivers required functionality and adds value to the business
- Create an environment of self-management for your team that will be able to continuously align the delivered
- product or services with desired business needs, easily adapting to changing requirements throughout the process.
What is the target audience?
- Executives, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business and IT stakeholders engaged in improving the delivery of products and services that meet user needs through the use of Microsoft SharePoint; Anyone who needs to build his/her Business Analysis skills; anyone who needs to schedule his/her project in SharePoint
Module 1: Available Roles in a SharePoint Project
- 1.1 The Opportunities and Challenges of a SharePoint Project
- 1.2 The Business analysis Process
- 1.3 BA role vs. Project Manager Role
- 1.4 BA / PM competencies
Module 2: Understanding SharePoint Requirements
- 2.1 Business
- 2.2 User
- 2.3 Functional
- 2.4 Quality-of-service and implementation requirements
- 2.5 Requirements vs. specifications Requirements vs. business rules
- 2.6 Risk management and risk response strategies
Module 3: SharePoint Requirements Modeling
- 3.1 Identify high level scope
- 3.2 Identify initial requirements stack
- 3.3 Identify an architectural vision
- 3.4 Plan your iteration
Module 4: Change Management Process
- 4.1 Managing the Solution Scope and Requirements
- 4.2 Capturing the Requirements Traceability
- 4.3 Maintaining the Requirements for re-use
- 4.4 Managing Requirements Conflicts
- 4.5 Preparing the Requirements Package
Module 5: Assessing and Validating Requirements
- 5.1 Validating and verifying SharePoint Requirements
- 5.2 Creating a master test plan
- 5.3 Create test scenarios and test cases
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.