- About the course
- What are the requirements?
- What am I going to get from this course?
- What is the target audience?
- Sign up for demo
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : email@example.com
About the courseThis course will give you detailed and complete knowledge on how to use Jira for project management and issue tracking in an Agile team. As A Business Analyst, you will be using Jira to write user stories and requirements and track software development and testing process through the product life-cycle.
Knowlege of Agile Principles is preferable to attend this course.
What are the requirements?
After Completing the course, you will know:
What am I going to get from this course?
- basic concepts of JIRA, it features and benefits;
- types of projects you can manage in Jira;
- how to configure Scrum board;
- create Sprints, user stories, tasks, and subtasks;
- how to use the marketplace to install add-ons;
- use reports and track progress;
- use standard workflows, and modify them for your company needs.
What is the target audience?
- Jira is the most popular tool for Agile teams.
- This course is designed for: Business Analysts, IT professionals, Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Any graduate
Module 1: Introduction to Jira
- 1.1 What is JIRA
- 1.2 Basic Concepts of JIRA
- 1.3 Jira cloud
- 1.4 Inviting team-members to your project
- 1.5 JIRA project modules
Module 2: Agile process
- 2.1 Agile project management
- 2.2 Agile Project Modules
- 2.3 Agile Project creation
- 2.4 Understanding backlogs
- 2.5 Project board Understanding Sprint
- 2.6 Constraints and conditions on sprint
- 2.7 Task status
Module 3: Adding new issue
- 3.1 Adding issue to a sprint
- 3.2 Types of issues
- 3.3 Sub-tasks in issues
- 3.4 Weight
- 3.5 time estimation of an issue
- 3.6 Assigning issues to assignees
- 3.7 Moving issues through workflow
Module 4: Reports in JIRA
- 4.1 Burndown chart
- 4.2 Velocity chart
- 4.3 Sprint report
- 4.4 Version Report
- 4.5 Epic Chart
- 4.6 Release burndown chart
- 4.7 Comparison and which one to use?
Module 5: Versions and Epics
- 5.1 How to create a version
- 5.2 How to include sprint to a version
- 5.3 How to create Epic
- 5.4 Adding epics to versions
Module 6: Understanding components
- 6.1 Filters in JIRA
- 6.2 Searching and sorting of issues
- 6.3 Understanding JQL
- 6.4 Working with JQL
- 6.5 Saving a filter for future
- 6.6 usage
Module 7: Test management in JIRA
- 7.1 Zephyr for test management
- 7.2 Manage Add-ons
- 7.3 Adding new issue for test cases to project scheme
- 7.4 Creating a new test case
- 7.5 Providing test steps
- 7.6 Assign test case to one tester
- 7.7 Running a test case
Module 8: Working with Workflows
- 8.1 Statuses and transactions
- 8.2 Active and inactive workflows
- 8.3 Workflow designer
- 8.4 Creating new workflow
- 8.5 Clone an existing workflow
- 8.6 Edit projects workflow
- 8.7 Setting resolution field
- 8.8 Renaming workflow transitions button
Module 9: JIRA Administration
- 9.1 Project settings
- 9.2 Working with Dashboards
- 9.3 More about add-ons
- 9.4 Notifications
- 9.5 Adding shortcuts
- 9.6 Working with Screens
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.