About the courseIn the Advance course for Macros and VBA in MS Excel, we will teach you how to enhance hundreds of Built-In Spreadsheet Functions by creating new functions and tasks. Macro is a prerecorded set of actions that you can repeat, typically recorded from the user interface, whereas VBA is a scripting programming language used to create the Macro. Other software programs use VBA structure and concepts, including MS Word, AutoCAD.
In this course, you will get over 50 lectures and 6 hours of content, and obtain practical knowledge about:
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to automate Excel functions by adding VBA projects to your workbooks.
- How to apply the VBA programming language to interact with a user;
- Create custom user forms and use ActiveX controls;
- How to manipulate the content of Cells;
- How to respond to the workbook, worksheet and application events;
- Perform cross-application tasks;
- Practice with real-life examples
It is an introductory programming course. Experience using Excel, and it's primary functions.
What are the requirements?
What is the target audience?
- Join us if you already use Excel and what to make your everyday tasks faster and if you are working with a large number of records. This course will be useful for Project Managers, Business Analysts, Testers.
Module 1: Introduction
- 1.1 Introduction Of Macros
- 1.2 Vb Editor
- 1.3 Project Explorer
- 1.4 Project Properties
- 1.5 Project Modules
- 1.6 Sub Procedure
- 1.7 Cell Color
- 1.8 Border
- 1.9 Alignments
- 1.10 Cells And Range Arguments
- 1.11 Cells Arguments
Module 2: Working With Variables
- 2.1 Dimension(Dim) Declaration
- 2.2 Integer
- 2.3 Long
- 2.4 Single
- 2.5 Double Declaration
- 2.6 String Variables Declaration
- 2.7 Msgbox
- 2.8 Cells Using Loop
- 2.9 Two Range's Or Multiple Range's
Module 3: Accessing Sheet And Workbook
- 3.1 If Condition
- 3.2 Working With Sheet To Sheet
- 3.3 Working With Sheet To Multiple Sheets
- 3.4 Working With Workbook To Workbook
- 3.5 Sheets Creation
- 3.6 Deletion Day
Module 4: Macros
- 4.1 Macros Create
- 4.2 Edit
- 4.3 Delete
- 4.4 Using Multiple Loops
- 4.5 Goto Command
- 4.6 Sample Project
- 4.7 Based On Covered Topics
Module 5: Introduction Of Vba Components
- 5.1 Form Controls
- 5.2 Command Button
- 5.3 List Box
- 5.4 Hlookup
- 5.5 Combo Box
- 5.6 Match
- 5.7 Option Button
- 5.8 Active X Controls
Module 6: Projects
- 6.1 Sample Project
- 6.2 Based On Covered Topics
Module 7: VBA Integration
- 7.1 User Form To User Form Integration
- 7.2 User Form To Sub Procedure Integration
- 7.3 User Form Protection
- 7.4 Vba Coding Protection
Module 8: Handling Macros
- 8.1 Record Macro
- 8.2 Editing Recorded Coding
- 8.3 How To Use Recorded Coding Use To Our Programming
- 8.4 Macros
- 8.5 Macros In All Open Workbooks
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.