Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the courseMS Excel is the world’s most popular spreadsheet program and is useful for maintaining data in all small and big organizations. Analyzing Business Data with Excel shows you how to solve real-world business problems by taking Excel's data analysis features to the maximum, rather than focusing on individual Excel functions and features. This course would be very useful to participants across various industries and functional specializations such as MIS, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Relations, Information Technology, and Administration.
What are the requirements?
- Some knowledge of basic word processing, computing, and spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office work environment.
- Manage and analyze the data independently
- Learn about Excel Advancements – some amazing features incorporated only in last 5 years
- Advanced Data Sorting and Filtering techniques
- Use ‘What-If-Analysis’ and Data representation techniques.
- Explore Data Validation techniques and creating dynamic lists.
- Generate Pivot Tables and Charts from complex datasets, instantly.
- Use Lookup & reverse Lookup techniques – easy demo of VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH.
- Anyone who uses MS Excel as part of their job or profession can choose this course to get a hold of various features in Excel and increase their productivity.
- Participants who are into Financial, Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Educational, small shops sectors can choose this course to get proficiency in Ms. Excel functionalities like reports, spreadsheets, dashboards etc.
- There are no eligibility Criteria
Module 1: Course Introduction
- 1.1 Modules of Microsoft(MS) Office
- 1.2 What to do in MS office
- 1.3 Where to get Office
- 1.4 VB scripting and MS office
Module 2: Starting Microsoft Excel
- 2.1 Navigating worksheets
- 2.2 Understanding Cell References
- 2.3 The Backstage view - Analysis Perspective
- 2.4 Printing Worksheets - Print Area
- 2.5 Headers /Footers
- 2.6 Excel protection features (password Protecting sheets
- 2.7 and hiding Formula)
Module 3: Intro to Excel as Data Analysis tool
- 3.1 Tabs
- 3.2 Toolbars and Ribbons
- 3.3 Entering Formulas - Thumb Rules
- 3.4 Best Practices for Spreadsheet Models
- 3.5 Frequently used Functions in Excel
- 3.6 Creating and formatting
Module 4: Mastering Conditional Functions
- 4.1 Handling conditional structures using IF Functions Part 1
- 4.2 Handling conditional structures using IF Functions Part 2
- 4.3 Using Nested IF conditions
- 4.4 Using Operators with IF – AND
- 4.5 OR
- 4.6 NOT
Module 5: Data Operations in MS Excel
- 5.1 Advanced Data Filtering techniques
- 5.2 Exploring Data Validation techniques and controlling inputs
- 5.3 Creating dynamic lists using data validation and Name Ranges
- 5.4 Dataset
Module 6: Data Visualization Concepts
- 6.1 Exploring new components of Charts in MS Excel
- 6.2 Creating Multiple Series Chart - Pareto Analysis
- 6.3 Using chart components to depict mean
- 6.4 targets and limits
Module 7: Data Formatting Tools and Techniques
- 7.1 Formatting data as Tables
- 7.2 Demonstrating Flash Fill techniques and its usage in Excel Tables
- 7.3 Conditional Formatting — Rules and Data Bars
- 7.4 Interactive formatting using data tables — advanced conditional formatting
Module 8: Slicing and Dicing of Data - some powerful techniques (Descriptive Analysis)
- 8.1 Creating Pivot Tables using complex datasets Part 1
- 8.2 Creating Pivot Tables using complex datasets Part 2
- 8.3 Generating Pivot Charts Instantly
- 8.4 Implementing Slicers to build Interactive dashboards
- 8.5 Grouping and Sub Total of Data in Pivots
- 8.6 Beautifying reports / tables using Sparklines
Module 9: Performing Analytics steps using data (basics of Predictive Analysis)
- 9.1 Understanding terms using in Analytics - R squared
- 9.2 Co-efficient
- 9.3 Slope
- 9.4 etc.
- 9.5 Finding co-relation in any given data set - drawing trend line
- 9.6 Using Excel Forecasting techniques to demonstrate regression
- 9.7 Displaying regression equations on Chart
Module 10: Automation using Macros - Coded version (basics)
- 10.1 Exploring VBA Editor - Modules
- 10.2 functions and Expressions
- 10.3 Rectifying recorded Macros
- 10.4 Coding simple Sub Procedures in VBA Part 1
- 10.5 Coding simple Sub Procedures in VBA Part 2
- 10.6 Additional Material
- 10.7 Understanding basic data types
- 10.8 operators
- 10.9 and data handling methods
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.