- About the course
- What are the requirements?
- What I am going to get from this course
- What is the target audience?
- Sign up for demo
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the courseCertified ScrumMaster course is a practical way to learn about Agile Principles and how to use them in the real work environment. You will study to pass the exam, practice with real-life cases and prepare to run a Scrum Project.
What are the requirements?
- Some business strategy knowledge will be helpful. No technical background required
In Scrum Master course you will get over 80 lectures and 20 hours of content. You will learn: What are the primary responsibilities of a Scrum Master?
What I am going to get from this course
- How to coach the Development Team.
- How to help Product Owner to manage the product and clearly express requirements.
- How to facilitate Scrum events
- How to remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress.
- How to plan and implement Scrum within the organization.
- Scrum Master’s tasks within the Software Development Life Cycle.
What is the target audience?
- This Course is for Candidates that want to experience working in Scrum environment, for Business Analysts, Testers, Developers. It is a fundamental course and will be useful for recent graduates that want to start a career in IT.
Module 1: Agile and Scrum Basics
- 1.1 Agile and lean values and principles
- 1.2 Contrasting agile and waterfall methods
- 1.3 Agile roles and responsibilities
- 1.4 The agile project manager
- 1.5 The agile business analyst
- 1.6 The agile team environment
- 1.7 Sprint Zero activities
- 1.8 Envisioning the product
Module 2: Building the Product Backlog
- 2.1 Identifying user roles
- 2.2 Creating personas
- 2.3 Activity: Identify user roles and create a persona
- 2.4 User story components: The 3 C’s
- 2.5 Guidelines for writing user stories
- 2.6 Identifying story “smells” to avoid
- 2.7 Story writing workshops
Module 3: Planning a Sprint
- 3.1 The sprint planning process
- 3.2 Selecting user stories for a sprint
- 3.3 Ordering the Product Backlog
- 3.4 Activity: Order user stories using the MoSCoW rules
- 3.5 Getting stories ready and done
- 3.6 Defining acceptance criteria for user stories
- 3.7 Activity: Define acceptance criteria
Module 4: Running a Sprint
- 4.1 Sprint ceremonies
- 4.2 The Daily Scrum meeting
- 4.3 Updating the Team Board
- 4.4 Using burndown charts to track progress
- 4.5 Activity: Simulate a daily stand-up
- 4.6 The Sprint Review meeting
- 4.7 Refining the project backlog
- 4.8 Negotiating changes during an iteration
Module 5: Adapting and Scaling Agile
- 5.1 Adapting agile methods
- 5.2 Conditions for success for implementing agile methods
- 5.3 Motivations for implementing agile methods
- 5.4 Scaling agile methods
- 5.5 Methods used to scale agile methods for larger teams
- 5.6 Release planning
- 5.7 Communication considerations for agile teams
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.