About the courseDuring and after completing this course you will be able to
- Understand what automation mean? When to use it?
- Set selenium web driver, grid, write test scripts along with different frameworks.
- Use selenium with Maven, Jenkins, and git for continuous integration and delivery.
- Manage any web element with different events like click and context click, get and set, drag and drop.
- Use selenium with different frameworks like keyword, data-driven, page object modeling.
- Use text file, excel file, a database for any driving test.
- You will be able to apply test-driven and behavioral driven test using cucumber.
Audience and Requirements
- QA, BA and anyone who is interested to know or use selenium for automation testing.
- Needs prior knowledge of software testing fundamentals. Look “Fundamentals of Software Testing” from our portal.
- Mentorship will be available through training and after training
- You will be working on functional automation on different projects
- You will practice on interview questions and secession from day one
Module 1: Introduction to Automation Testing
- 1.1 What automation testing?
- 1.2 Automation vs manual testing
- 1.3 Advantage and disadvantage of automation testing
- 1.4 Metrics for automation testing
- 1.5 Available tools for automation testing
Module 2: Selenium Introduction
- 2.1 Selenium child_secE
- 2.2 Selenium Webdriver
- 2.3 Selenium Grchild_sec
Module 3: Setup Selenium Webdriver in Eclipse
- 3.1 Downloading Selenium Webdriver
- 3.2 Import webdriver to Eclipse
- 3.3 Running your first selenium test using python
Module 4: Running Selenium webdriver in multi browsers
- 4.1 Firefox
- 4.2 Chrome
- 4.3 IE
- 4.4 Safari
- 4.5 HtmlUnitDriver
Module 5: Selenium WebDriver Commands
- 5.1 Opening a URL using WebDriver
- 5.2 Managing a browser
- 5.3 Finding the title of webpage
- 5.4 Navigating forward
- 5.5 backward and refresh webpages pages
- 5.6 findElement by locators
- 5.7 Working with input box: read
- 5.8 write and clear text
- 5.9 Clicking on an element
- 5.10 Reading attributes and css values( like color
- 5.11 font size) of an element
- 5.12 Managing alerts
- 5.13 frames and other windows
Module 6: Selenium waiting elements
- 6.1 Implicit wait
- 6.2 Explicit wait
Module 7: Selenium Assertion and Valchild_section
Module 8: Operating on listbox/dropdown box and comboboxs
Module 9: Action controlling
- 9.1 Performing Context/right click
- 9.2 Performing mouseover action
- 9.3 Performing drag and drop action
Module 10: Event listener and triggers
- 10.1 Onclick
- 10.2 On mouseover and others
Module 11: Inspecting elements on websites
- 11.1 Using browser inspector Using xPath
- 11.2 firePath and fireBugs xPath helper
Module 12: Logging using log4j
- 12.1 Introduction to logging
- 12.2 Download and import Log4j
- 12.3 Writing test cases with Log4j
- 12.4 Log4j manager
- 12.5 Log4j appenders
- 12.6 Log4j logger
Module 13: Selenium Grchild_sec
- 13.1 Server and Client setup for distributed testing
- 13.2 Selenium Grchild_sec command to start selenium as a server and client
Module 14: PyUnit: Python Unit testing
- 14.1 Unit testing introduction
- 14.2 Unittest introduction
- 14.3 Unittest complete example using Eclipse
- 14.4 u=Unittest Decorators
- 14.5 Unittest main Assertions
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.