About the course
During and after completing this course you will be able to:
- Learn Object Oriented Programming concept
- Install visual studio along with C#.
- Understand, code, compile, run and debug C# programs.
- Hands-on Operators, Conditionals, Loops to solve challenges.
- Practical usage of Methods, Class, and Objects for solutions.
- Use access modifiers for security and inheritance.
- Read and write data from Console, Text file, Excel, and Database.
- Use different types of Arrays, Class String, and regular expression.
- Know how to use different modules to solve different challenges.
Audience and Requirements
- This course is for people who want to make a career in C#.
- People on a team who want to learn C#, but who aren't looking to go for hard coding in C# application but as Testers, Managers, Business Analysts, Front End Developers, Designers, etc.
- No prior knowledge needed but strong desire to learn.
- Mentorship will be provided throughout the training.
- You will be working with live projects.
- You will practice on interview questions and secession from day one
Module 1: Introduction to C#
- 1.1 Programming concept
- 1.2 Installing C# with visual studio
- 1.3 Creating project
- 1.4 Creating namespace
- 1.5 Writing and executing first C# program
- 1.6 Importing and exporting files and projects
- 1.7 Understanding C# class and code syntax
Module 2: Data types,variables and conversion
- 2.1 Character
- 2.2 Integer
- 2.3 Double
- 2.4 String
- 2.5 Boolean
- 2.6 C# Array
- 2.7 List and Arraylist
- 2.8 Data conversion
- 2.9 Casting and iterators
Module 3: C# Operators
- 3.1 Assignment operators
- 3.2 Arithmetic operators
- 3.3 Bitwise operators
- 3.4 Logical operators
Module 4: C# Conditions
- 4.1 if … else
- 4.2 switch … case
Module 5: C# Loops and controls
- 5.1 for...loop
- 5.2 Nested for... loop
- 5.3 while... loop
- 5.4 do... while... loop
- 5.5 Breaking and continue loops and exit from program
Module 6: C# Methods
Module 7: Access Modifiers
- 7.1 Public
- 7.2 Protected
- 7.3 Default and Private
- 7.4 Static
- 7.5 Final
Module 8: Structure of OOPs in C#
- 8.1 Understanding what Object Oriented mean
- 8.2 Defining a Class and creating Objects
- 8.3 Constructors
- 8.4 Interface
- 8.5 Abstract class
- 8.6 Overriding and Overloading
- 8.7 Polymorphism in C#
- 8.8 Inheritance: extends and implements
Module 9: C# String Class
Module 10: C# regular expression
Module 11: C# read and write using Scanner, Console and BufferReader
Module 12: Using Apache POI to read and write from excel file
Module 13: JDBC to manipulate databases
Module 14: C# Socket programming for network operation
Module 15: C# tips and tricks
- 15.1 Tricks for number manipulation
- 15.2 Tricks for string manipulation
- 15.3 C# singleton
- 15.4 C# getter and setter
- 15.5 C# annotations
Request a detailed syllabus.
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does ITlearn360.com provide?
ITlearn360.com offers instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based corporate trainings and bootcamps for various courses and certifications to the learners.
Who are the instructors @ITlearn360.com?
@ITlearn360.com, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @ITlearn360.com conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @ITlearn360.com are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.