Cucumber is an advance Test Driven Framework(TDD) that supports Behaviour Driven Development (BDD). It allows us to define issues using a simple English grammar and then generates an equivalent code (method/function), which will be used as a frame/skeleton by developers to write their code. During and after completing this course you will be able to
- Understand what TDD and BDD mean?
- Understand the architecture of cucumber and learn how cucumber implements BDD.
- Install and configure cucumber with maven, eclipse, java, and Junit.
- Define scenarios in step definition file and use special words.
- Generate the skeleton code from step definition and put to features file.
- Write appropriate test code in features file.
- Use different parameterizations for data driven test.
- Define step definition/glue and features file under JUnit test runner.
Please check the curriculum for more information.
Audience and Requirements:
- QA, BA and anyone who is interested to know CDD/BDD and use cucumber for automation.
- Needs prior knowledge about testing fundamentals, selenium in java. Look “Fundamentals of Software Testing” and “Selenium Automation Testing” from our portal.
- Mentorship will be available through training and after training
- You will be working on different projects with cucumber functional automation.
- You will practice interview questions from day one.