Ansible is an open-source IT automation tool. It is a simple to use, powerful, and agentless automation tools. It is used for Automation tasks such as configuration management, provisioning, continuous delivery, security automation, orchestration.
Pricing detailsPricing model for this product is Open source
CI & CD
1) Free: Ansible is an open-source tool.
2) Easy to use and setup: It is easy to adopt ansible in any IT environment. as no additional installation is required on the hosts.
3) Powerful: with Ansible it is easy to manage complex IT Infrastructure workflows.
4) Flexible: you can use Ansible to orchestrate an entire application deployment and environment based on your need on any platform.
5) Agentless: It doesn't require any agent to be installed on the managed hosts. ansible does automation over ssh for Linux and winrm for windows.
6) Efficient: as Ansible is agentless you don't have to install or manage updates. so, your application can get more resources on your server
1) Limited Windows Support
2) Initial Setup on existing Infrastructure becomes complex