ASP.NET is an open-source server-side framework for building web apps with .NET and C# developed by Microsoft. Since its release in 2002, the framework has been rapidly changing and never lost its wide popularity.
Pricing detailsPricing model for this product is Open source
NET is very good at "write once, use often."
Performance is excellent.
Security is rock solid.
Support is always there from MS.
Net is the easiest tool for developing web application.
Validators , web configurations ,security simplified by making it as declarative.
Huge improvement is possible with the roundtrips. The way React framework works.
Payload needs to be optimized. It should be light weight.
Older versions of ASP.NET have issues needing to be upgraded.
There are version conflicts in older versions.
Third party integration can sometimes take extra work.
- High performance
- Asynchronous via async/await
- Unified MVC & Web API frameworks
- Multiple environments and development mode
- Dependency Injection
- WebSockets & SignalR
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Protection
- Action Filters
- Extensible Output Caching
- Globalization and Localization
- Swagger OpenAPI
- Cross-platform & container support
- Our products, Prefix and Retrace, both provide exc
- ASP.NET Core has been a nice upgrade over previous