What will I learn?
After this training:
- You will get the knowledge of fundamentals of Java & some advanced knowledge of Java programming.
- You will be able to pass the AP Computer Science A Exam.
- Apart from passing the AP Computer Science A Exam, You will get the knowledge of OOPs concepts, Class & Objects, Method & other fundamentals of Java.
- You will be able to work on Java standard classes like Math, Object, Wrapper & Random Number.
- You will get the knowledge of designing & analysis of a problem.
- You will able to work on Arrays, Arraylists & methods.
- You will able to work on Recursion and how to use recursion in different problems.
- You will able to work on Sorting & Searching Algorithm in Java.
The course is open for 9th – 12th graders. No prior programming experience is needed just the willingness to learn Java and have fun programming. AP test results are usually 100% passing with most students achieving fours and fives on the AP exam.
Who can take this course?
The AP Computer Science in Java course is an efficient, AP level course. There are no official prerequisites for the AP Java course. Students who are willing to learn Java, they can join this course and start learning with curiousness.
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST