What will I learn?
- Understanding of core knowledge of AWS services, uses of AWS services, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- You will get the hands-on experience to create IAM users, roles and create custom policies.
- You will be able to launch, terminate the instances.
- You will get the knowledge of KMS service of AWS.
- You will be able to install web server in Linux as well as Windows server instance
- You will get the concepts of Custom VPC and its component.
- Proficient in developing/integration, deployment, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Able to use the AWS services like different APIs, CLI, and SDKs to write applications.
- Able to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS etc
- Become Amazon Certified
For more information please check this curriculum.
This AWS certification training is aligned to AWS associate developer exam announced by AWS and is designed to help you understand the Amazon Web Services (AWS) core concepts & make you able to use AWS APIs, CLI or SDks. You will gain confidence in developing and deploying applications on the AWS platform. With this AWS training, you will learn how AWS cloud computing redefines the rules of IT architecture and how to design, and scale AWS Cloud implementations with best practices recommended by Amazon.
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
Best course till now. I am very happy with this course.
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST