What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty Certification exam.
- Set up Cloud Environment with Best Practices.
- Gain Knowledge to Implement Security Controls.
- Implementation of Threat Protection.
- Implementation of Identity and Access Management.
- Data Encryption.
- Data Protection.
- end-to-end security.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty Certification exam and you will be able to implement security controls, threat detection, and protection.
- AWS Account.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud
- Basic Understanding of Linux, Windows OS.
- Fundamentals of Networking.
- Understanding of Security.
- IT professionals
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Security Analyst
- System Admin
Average Salary of AWS Certified Security Specialty
- $90,000-$120,000 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Testing center or online proctored exam|
|Language||English, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Japanese|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Domain 1: Incident Response 12%
- Domain 2: Logging and Monitoring 20%
- Domain 3: Infrastructure Security 26%
- Domain 4: Identity and Access Management 20%
- Domain 5: Data Protection 22%
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST
You must be logged in to post a comment.