What will I learn?
- Gain the knowledge to pass one of the Top 2 IT certifications of 2020
- Set up Cloud Environment with Best Practices
- Design and Architect Cloud Solution
- Design Highly-Resilient and Scalable Websites on AWS
- Set up Network, Compute, Database, Storage Resources on the Cloud
After completing this course you will be able to pass the AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification Exam and you will be able to Design, Architect & implement a Cloud Solution on AWS Cloud Platform with High Availability, Scalability & Security.
- AWS Free Tier Cloud Account
- Desire to learn
- Basic Understanding of Linux, Windows OS
- Fundamentals of Networking
Average Salary of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- $80000 to $132,840 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Testing center or online proctored exam|
|Language||English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese|
Skills measured in the Certification Exam
- Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures 30%
- Domain 2: Design High-Performing Architectures 28%
- Domain 3: Design Secure Applications and Architectures 24%
- Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures 18%
|Training Name||AWS Certified solutions architect online training|
|Training Duration||30 hour|
1. You will the get the knowledge and concepts of various AWS services for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam.
- 2. You will get the exam pattern and weightage of topics and scenarios based multiple choice questions for AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam.
- 3. If you are not looking for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam and want to learn to work on AWS cloud then this training will help to get hands-on experience on various services like EC2, S3, IAM, VPC etc.
- 4. You will be able to create public & private virtual clouds for network infrastructure.
- 5. You will be able to create various users for various departments and assign specific policies or kind of roles to users.
- 6. You will be able to launch or terminate the instances or virtual machines based on different AMIs(Linux, Windows etc).
- 7. You will be able to take back up of virtual machines and volumes of virtual machines' storage.
- 8. You will be able to prevent terminations of virtual machines.
- 9. You will be able to prevent unusual traffic to your apps by defining security groups and inbound & outbound rules or by defining different ports as per your requirements.
- 10. For practice, You will get the practice quiz at the end of the topic.
Online Class Demo Dates
10:00 AM EST
10:00 AM EST
Online Class Subscription
You must be logged in to post a comment.