What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Certification exam.
- Set up Cloud Environment with Best Practices.
- Gain Knowledge to Set up AWS IAM with Best Practices.
- Deploy and manage Compute, Network, Database Resources.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Certification exam and you will be able to manage AWS IAM, deploy and manage AWS compute, network database resources, set up monitoring, and backup solution on the AWS cloud platform.
- AWS Account.
- Basic Understanding of Cloud Computing.
- Basic Understanding of Linux, Windows OS.
- Fundamentals of Networking.
- IT professionals
- System Admin
Average Salary of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- $88,000-$93,000 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Testing center or online proctored exam|
|Language||English, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Japanese|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Domain 1: Monitoring and Reporting 22%
- Domain 2: High Availability 8%
- Domain 3: Deployment and Provisioning 14%
- Domain 4: Storage and Data Management 12%
- Domain 5: Security and Compliance 18%
- Domain 6: Networking 14%
- Domain 7: Automation and Optimization 12%
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST