What will I learn?
- What is a maven?
- What is Git?
- How to install plugins over eclipse
- Why we need Maven and Git.
- Understanding pom and directory structure of maven project.
- What is Jenkins and why it is important
- Installation and setup of Jenkins
- How to configure and manage Jenkins.
- Creating jobs and builds.
- Install and add plugins over Jenkins.
- Learn maven lifecycle.
- Share code using Git
- Different stages and operations of Git.
- What are build pipeline and chaining?
- Continuous integration of a job with maven, eclipse and git.
In this course ‘Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Eclipse, Git, and Maven’ you will master how to create maven project, push /pull your code to the remote repository, use Jenkins for process automation. During This course, you will also learn the features of Maven and Git like to create a jar file, share code remotely, set automatic build after any commit, chaining of jobs and build the pipeline and its use.
- Anyone can learn this course who is interested to use Jenkins, Eclipse, Git, and Maven.
Best course till now. I am very happy with this course.
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST