What will I learn?
- Gain Knowlege to Pass Docker Certified Associate Exam.
- Best Practices to Implement Containerisation of apps using docker.
- Docker Container Deployment.
- Docker Image Creation with Docker file.
- Publish Apps over the network.
- Image Security.
- Docker Volume.
- Docker Networking.
- Docker Compose.
- Docker Enterprise.
- Docker swarm cluster.
- Kubernetes Concepts.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the Docker Certified Associate exam and you will be able to build and deploy any application on a container with high availability, scalability, and with best practices.
- IT Professional
- DevOps Engineer
- Automation Engineers
- Software Developers
Average Salary of Docker Certified Associate
- $90,000 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple-choice and Discrete Option Multiple Choice (DOMC)|
|Delivery Method||Online proctored exam|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Orchestration 25%
- Image Creation, Management, and Registry 20%
- Installation and Configuration 15%
- Networking 15%
- Security 15%
- Storage and Volumes 10%
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
Date and Time
Wednesday, 31 Dec, 1969
19:00 PM EST
19:00 PM EST
You must be logged in to post a comment.